“Great cafe and desserts”
Review of Cukrarna Celerin

Cukrarna Celerin
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Telc
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I think this Is the only café opened all year in Telč, they offer great desserts and some small bread based sandwiches. You can sit also outside during summer.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

I red a lot of great reviews for this sweet shop, so I decided to go there and buy few different pastries here.
Because the shop was a little bit behind the corner on the upper part of the main square, I could not find it at first. I was very happy, taht I didn't give up searching, because all the cakes were so delicious! The pastries you can die for! I bought five different kind of caceks and I wasn't disappointed. All of them were very tasty.
I'll be back for sure. Highy recommend.

1  Thank PavlaPavla
Zdeněk Š, Vlastník at Cukrarna Celerin, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

thank you!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

We've spent the last month touring four different Central European countries and have been very disappointed with the cakes we were able to buy. Luckily Cukrarna Celerin changed our luck with a lovely array of cakes, many of them were very appealing to our eye and our palate. To be frank, I can't be so enthusiastic about their coffee but that's a rather individualistic thing I suppose.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

For our break we searched for a place to drink a cup of coffee. as recommended from few people in the city we decide to make a stop in the Cukrarna Celerin and enjoy our time.
Coffee and tee were served whit a big friendly smile the place was clean and tidy.

One thing was disturbing me during our stay, if you are searching for the Toilet you will not find it in this coffee shop, instead you will get a key to one of the hotel rooms in the building nearby, it was a funny feeling. I am wondering what customers will do if the Hotel is fully booked, where to go then?

Reviewed November 3, 2016 via mobile

We were in need of a warm and welcoming place for a comfortable sit down, and tea/coffee. When wandering around Telc Square, I had noticed that this cafe, in the corner, was always full--of locals-which is always a good sign. We had to wait for a table, but were so glad that we did, as it is great for people watching, and has the most mouthwatering array of cakes that we had seen for ages. Local people are often queuing for patisserie to take away, and as soon as one table becomes vacant, it is filled with new arrivals.
One orders at the counter and then your drink order is brought to your table. The Cukrarna is attached to the Celerin hotel, and customers use the hotel WC downstairs --a charming receptionist gives you directions.
In summer, I expect that chairs and tables will be available in the picturesque square, which would be a marvellous place to sit with your coffee and cake!