“Amazing !!!”
Review of Puro Gelato

Puro Gelato
Ranked #2 of 174 Dessert in Prague
Neighborhood: Praha 2
Description: Artisanal production of italian gelato without semifinished products. All handcrafted on the store. We are using only the best and freshest ingredients for our gelato, like fresh cream and organic milk, pure madagascar vanilla, 70% chocolate, holland cocoa and fresh herbs. Come and try!
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

A small and cozy cafe , with tasty snacks and good coffee , comes with a good price aswell.
Highly recommend for whomever is looking for a small break and a quick snack.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

After a nice walk by the river, we stopped at this ice cream shop that was recommended to us. The line was out the door because the weather was so ice. It is 70kc for 2 scoops. I had the coconut and a scoop of chocolate. Yum yum yum!!

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Coffee and gelato were both really nice, the staff were friendly and the cost was lower than most other places

Reviewed 2 April 2016

I love the place near Vltava, I have been there many times and I will come back many times! The gelato is amazing, very good quality - you know what you eat. Service always smiling! :-) The flavours are interesting, sorbets from fresh fruit are amazing. Price is fair.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I tryed this super eiscream when was Ice cream festival in Prague with my venezuela friends. Im eiscream lover and this eiscream was just delicious :-) They do also eiscream cake, but i never tryed, have to also visit their place. But for me they are great.