“Easter Chocolate Chicken Never Made it to My Granddaughter!”

Prague Chocolate Steiner & Kovarik
Ranked #2 of 443 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Czech family company which uses maximum of local ingredients and cooperates with Czech partners. Prazska cokolada (Prague Chocolate) is the biggest manufacturer and seller of fine chocolate products with Czech (mostly Prague) motives.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Although I don't recognize the picture of the storefront in this header, the name is the same! I believe I may have stopped in a new outlet in Old Town. As I said, though, the name is the same--Steiner and Kovarik! I purchased a solid chunked bar of white chocolate, a white chocolate bar with strawberries and pistachios in it, and the bumbling, wide-eyed chocolate chicken. I couldn't stop looking at that chicken, so I ate it...the whole thing! What a delight! Fine chocolate! All were approximately $22. Nicely packaged! Wish that store was right around the corner at home!

Tereza B, Manažer komunikace at Prague Chocolate Steiner & Kovarik, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear traveler,

your review literally made our day! We absolutely know the feeling when you want to bring the chocolate as a gift, and then you suddenly end up eating it by yourself! But don't worry - we ever have an e-shop, so you can still get some chocolate for your granddaughter.

All reviews
"souvenir"
"czech"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Steiner & Kovařík are doing a great job in making the best versions of chocolates without doubt.I have been to their branch in Dubai Ibn batuta mall and decided to give them a visit while in Prague. One of the brand new outlet located in old town.
The staffs were really courteous and understanding.
We chose my all time favorite cinnamon, some dark chocolates and few sugar free.
It is the best gift for our friends and family back home. Would love to go back again.
Thanks Petr Kovařík though we couldn’t meet this time.

Dear anzia_anzia,

thank you very much for visiting us while staying in Prague! We remember you from Dubai and it's always nice to meet you!
It's nice to read you were satisfied with our staff and products.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Passed this little shop on the way up to the palace - they were giving samples - went and was amazed by the chocolate coated almonds - chili flavor and ginger were my favorites - bought some in souvenir boxes to take back as gifts! Excellent quality !!!

1  Thank RitaPmotherof3

Dear traveler,

thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the spicy chocolate.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Joint walking tour group around Prague and happened to stop by this store. I had hot chocolate which was perfect drink for a very cold weather. We also bought some boxed chocolate. Very good quality. The people in the store were friendly and very good at explaining their products.

Dear traveler,

we are happy to heat that! Hot chocolate is always a good idea :). Whenever you are back in Prague, feel free to come to see us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

My friend got this hot chocolate but I didn't as I thought it would be tasteless and watery like hot chocolates can be. My god was I wrong!! This completely changes the definition of hot chocolate, it is the real deal! I have never tasted such exquisite hot chocolate before, it was so creamy and FULL of flavour. You can tell that its made from the very best quality of chocolate. We went back later in the day for more but they had sold out (we were so gutted!) so we found another place. It wasn't even remotely close and it was more expensive! These guys KNOW how to make incredible hot chocolate and once you've had it nothing else will ever be good enough!!

1  Thank Monal03

Dear traveller,

your review literally made our day! We always do our best to show the people what "real hot chocolate" means.
Thank you for coming to our store!

Have a great day,