“Easter Chocolate Chicken Never Made it to My Granddaughter!”

Prague Chocolate Steiner & Kovarik
Ranked #2 of 422 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Czech family company which uses maximum of local ingredients and cooperates with Czech partners. Prazska cokolada (Prague Chocolate) is the biggest manufacturer and seller of fine chocolate products with Czech (mostly Prague) motives.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Although I don't recognize the picture of the storefront in this header, the name is the same! I believe I may have stopped in a new outlet in Old Town. As I said, though, the name is the same--Steiner and Kovarik! I purchased a solid chunked bar of white chocolate, a white chocolate bar with strawberries and pistachios in it, and the bumbling, wide-eyed chocolate chicken. I couldn't stop looking at that chicken, so I ate it...the whole thing! What a delight! Fine chocolate! All were approximately $22. Nicely packaged! Wish that store was right around the corner at home!

All reviews
"souvenir"
"selling"
"czech"

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Steiner & Kovařík are doing a great job in making the best versions of chocolates without doubt.I have been to their branch in Dubai Ibn batuta mall and decided to give them a visit while in Prague. One of the brand new outlet located in old town.
The staffs were really courteous and understanding.
We chose my all time favorite cinnamon, some dark chocolates and few sugar free.
It is the best gift for our friends and family back home. Would love to go back again.
Thanks Petr Kovařík though we couldn’t meet this time.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Passed this little shop on the way up to the palace - they were giving samples - went and was amazed by the chocolate coated almonds - chili flavor and ginger were my favorites - bought some in souvenir boxes to take back as gifts! Excellent quality !!!

1  Thank RitaPmotherof3
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Joint walking tour group around Prague and happened to stop by this store. I had hot chocolate which was perfect drink for a very cold weather. We also bought some boxed chocolate. Very good quality. The people in the store were friendly and very good at explaining their products.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

My friend got this hot chocolate but I didn't as I thought it would be tasteless and watery like hot chocolates can be. My god was I wrong!! This completely changes the definition of hot chocolate, it is the real deal! I have never tasted such exquisite hot chocolate before, it was so creamy and FULL of flavour. You can tell that its made from the very best quality of chocolate. We went back later in the day for more but they had sold out (we were so gutted!) so we found another place. It wasn't even remotely close and it was more expensive! These guys KNOW how to make incredible hot chocolate and once you've had it nothing else will ever be good enough!!