“Wonderful dinner!”

Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 5,662 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$64 - US$82
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We had a wonderful dinner. It is located just across the street from the river and fairly close to the Charles Bridge. There are tables inside located along the window and tables outside on the terrace. Either is where you want to sit. I had a risotto to start and venison for my main. Both were outstanding! My wife had a bisque and quail with foie gras for her main. She also loved both of her dishes. Comprehensive wine list. Beautiful dining room and service was very professional. Highly recommend for a fine dining experience!

1  Thank n2r49rs

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Tour guide recommended this place after Prague Grad visit and we loved this place. While it's bit pricey for Prague it's well worth the price. We really enjoyed our dining experience both the food and great service. I picked the Chefs menu option and my husband had veal from the main menu which were both great. Michelin star this place has reallocate means a lot.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

During our visit to Prague last week my son and myself enjoyed the Degustation menu at Bellevue. This was an amazing experience! As from your entry in the restaurant you are taken care of by a very professional team. The food was superb as well as the presentation. I took the wines with every course and the match was perfect. Delicious food. I realy recommend this restaurant if you want to enjoy a perfect restaurant experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This restaurant is really outstanding! From the very beginning of our visit to a coffee and cake at the end - everything was absolutely perfect!
It is a fine dining place and the meal is delicious and worth every penny!

1  Thank Veronika T
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Surprisingly stunning restaurant in the heart of Prague. Right across from the St.Charles bridge, this fabulous restaurant will knock your Christmas socks off. The food is as stunning as the decor. loved it and can't wait to take my husband to Prague...

4  Thank greersy