“Belle lunch in Prague ”

Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 5,588 Restaurants in Prague
Price range: US$65 - US$84
Cuisines: Czech, International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Tour guide recommended this place after Prague Grad visit and we loved this place. While it's bit pricey for Prague it's well worth the price. We really enjoyed our dining experience both the food and great service. I picked the Chefs menu option and my husband had veal from the main menu which were both great. Michelin star this place has reallocate means a lot.

There are newer reviews for Bellevue

Reviewed August 15, 2017

During our visit to Prague last week my son and myself enjoyed the Degustation menu at Bellevue. This was an amazing experience! As from your entry in the restaurant you are taken care of by a very professional team. The food was superb as well as the presentation. I took the wines with every course and the match was perfect. Delicious food. I realy recommend this restaurant if you want to enjoy a perfect restaurant experience.

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This restaurant is really outstanding! From the very beginning of our visit to a coffee and cake at the end - everything was absolutely perfect!
It is a fine dining place and the meal is delicious and worth every penny!

1  Thank Veronika T
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Surprisingly stunning restaurant in the heart of Prague. Right across from the St.Charles bridge, this fabulous restaurant will knock your Christmas socks off. The food is as stunning as the decor. loved it and can't wait to take my husband to Prague...

4  Thank greersy
Reviewed August 12, 2017

One of the best meals I've ever had. Really. Every dish was great and the display was equally good. I ate there alone and they made me feel very comfortable. Expensive but when considering the food, service, atmosphere, etc. it felt like a bargain.

One other note, this was not a light meal- lots of foie gras, cream, butter, etc. but so good.

1  Thank Steve F