“Nice lunch”

Ranked #29 of 437 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: Cacao is a unique blend of café, confectionery and restaurant. Our customers are always able to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere and to get the most unexpected experience. Located in the very heart of Prague, Cacao can offer a big selection of ice creams, cakes, deserts and drinks- all made out of natural ingredients. Moreover, Cacao is proudly bringing new healthy and trendy alternatives to traditional sweet deserts. Among our specialties are raw cakes, home made cookies, 100% natural drinks with special boosts and light snacks. The interior of Cacao was specially created for those who value sense of style and taste. Our open terrace will become your favorite place to enjoy sunny summer days with your friends or to have a romantic evening in a cozy atmosphere. On weekends Cacao will host best DJs in Prague for chillout music
Reviewed 31 May 2021

Had a great lunch here. It was very weird to be inside a restaurant final after this lockdown. Keep up the good work cacao

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (914)

Reviewed 25 May 2021

We were going to enjoy a coffee and cake at Cacao. We got a nice cake...but no coffee...the young servers, were passing by many times...In the end I stopped one of them and asked where our coffee is? She just looked at me....went away...again waited...in the meantime people come and go and got their coffee.
Finally the two cups entered ...my wife was pretty irritated. No excuse...the she said...it took a long time to get the coffee.
The server looked in the sky, said, we have a lot to do....
No excuse, I forgot you....
First time it’s been that bad. And we’ve been there at a lot busier times.

Reviewed 18 May 2021

Happy to be back on your garden, the breakfast today was delicious, finally a little back to normal life.

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Always a hard time to find pastrami in this city. I like your twist with the bagel, that is a interesting touch. The girl (I think slovak??) was very nice. Happy I visited

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Cacao is one of my favorite cafes because of the friendly staff and food. I have been supporting them by ordering every now and then but I do miss the atmosphere of sitting in the cafe. Once things open here I am on my way!

Date of visit: April 2021