All reviews deluxe apartment quiet street the sofa bed wenceslas square cleaned every day these apartments a wonderful stay czech republic tram station every morning min walk on arrival tesco michal accommodation kitchenette
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

What a fantastic apartment & Martin & his staff were fabulous. Everything was so handy, trams, tesco express & restaurants. When we visited it was extremely hot so aircon would have been a bonus as the fans didn't do much & if the windows were open the noise from surrounding roads was quite disturbing. We went with our two young children & the apartment was equipped with all we needed. Loved it!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Martin Š, Manažer at Residence Vocelova, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2015

Dear Beverly T,
I would like to thank you so much for such a nice things you have written about your stay.

I am really glad you have found everything so handy and our staff fabulous.
We are really trying to do our best for guests, I am happy that you appreciate it, thank you.

I hope your whole family liked your stay in Prague and whenever you decide to come to Prague you are always welcome in our Residence.

Reviewed 18 August 2015

It is really nice place to stay.The staff is very friendly and nice. The room are very clean and new. Ideal for a long stay, since the apartments are quite spacey. There is not an air conditioning and it was warm inside the room. But I like it anyway. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Omur61,

Thank you so much for your kind words.

It is the biggest pleasure when our guests want to come back to our Residence again.

I am really glad you have found our staff friendly and nice and that you have found our apartments very clean, new and spacey.

It was a pleasure to host you in our Residence and I hope I will see you in our Residence again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

This is a superb residence in Prague. The furnishings and residence itself is absolutely delightful, and the location is perfect. However the best thing about the residence was the staff, before arriving, I received an email from who I assume is the owner, and he was very helpful organising our arrival. On arrival we were welcomed by Caroline, who was also incredibly well informed and helpful, she made us feel very welcome in Prague and gave us some good tips on where to go. I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I return to Prague. Absolutely brilliant

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Hestablueburger,
I would like to thank you so much for taking your time to write such a nice review.

You cannot believe how happy I am that you wrote so many positive things about our Residence.

We are trying to do our best to be helpful and to make your stay as pleasant as possible. I am happy that you appreciate it, thank you.

I am really glad that you were satisfied with the apartment itself, with its cleanness and also its equipment. It is important for us to know that our guests are satisfied with all important things.

Once again, thank you very much for your review and I hope I will host you in our Residence again some time in the future!

Martin and staff

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Residence Vocelova is a very nice place to stay at, the staff is very friendly and they speak good english. The helped us with maps on how to travel by bus and tram in Prague. Its located in a very nice neighbourhood and its with in walking distance from the shopping stores and the old town square. I would highly recommend this residence, the rooms are large modern and very very clean. I would stay here again Thank you Residence Vocelova!!

Room Tip: Kamers zijn groot heel mooi en modern het lijkt op een nieuwe hotell.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Martin Š, Manažer at Residence Vocelova, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2015

Dear Jor J,

Thank you very much for your review and for high evaluation of our Residence.
I am honoured that you would stay in our place again, it is always such a big compliment for us and it makes us really happy. We would be pleased to welcome you in Prague sometime in the future again.

We truly appreciate your compliments about our helpful staff, location, the equipment and the cleanness of the rooms. Thank you so much for it.

Hope to have the opportunity to host you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Very friendly reception, gives you all the information you need. Appartement is thoroughly cleaned every day. Good services, make you feel at home. Coffee in the hall every morning. Appartment is very tastefull and looks like new. The beds are comfortable. Nearby the center of Praque. Just around the corner you'll find, metro, tram, Tesco supermarket and Starbucks.

Room Tip: Lift op tussen verdieping. Halve verdieping trap gebruiken. Bagage kan naar de kamer worden gebracht.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kees S
Martin Š, Manažer at Residence Vocelova, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Dear Kees S,
I would like to thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure for us to host you and your wife during the trip around European cities.

I am really excited that you felt in our Residence like at home. It is always so good to hear!
Thank you very much for all your comments about reception, location and the apartment itself.

I hope to get the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next journey to Prague.