“Good food and great service”
Review of K The Two Brothers

K The Two Brothers
Ranked #20 of 5,665 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Reviewed August 17, 2017

I had rice, naan and two curries and it was all super tasty.
The service here was impeccable. Everything from making sure my meal was ok, to opening the door for me when I left.
Next time I'm in Prague, I'm coming back!

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Best Indian restaurant in Prague.
Try the lamb dishes which appears in the bill.
Saffron rice similar to vegetable rice just they add carrots and green beans to its cheaper to get saffron rice.
I rate it as 10/10

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

If you like curry of any type you really have to go here. We had great service and accidentally stayed past closing time. All of the staff were very nice. My husband and I had cocktails as well, which were awesome. The special cocktail is really good and the naan bread is perfect. We would go back here if we visited prauge again!

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Amazing, authentic Super tasty food.
Felt like in India for one hour.
Not cheap as a comparison to other Indian restaurants but worth it

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Went to the restaurant with kids. There was a very warm welcome. Very nice staff. Excellent service. Good choice for vegetarians.If you are missing tea from home ... do try there. Excellent taste of food. Should try. Would love to come again.