Hotel Sovereign
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$76
US$73
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Exe City Park Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$59
  • Breakfast included
Palac U Kocku(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$66
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$148
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$518
US$303
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswenceslas squaregreat hotelmain railway stationold townbreakfast buffetcorner roomgood sizefree wificomfortable bedwithin walking distanceshort walkmini barmajor sightswould stay againexcellent locationhot and cold foodthe room was nice
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location - close to the train station and the some large shopping streets but far enough away that it was completely silent at nighttime. The free breakfast was good and as I usually just eat on the go I was happy with what they offered.
What let it down however was the room - first of all I was cold and I’ve never been in hotel and been as cold as this - I slept with a jumper on. There was a small heater provided which didn’t work, either did the hairdryer and one of lamps (which was annoying as the room was very dark).
I liked the bathroom and felt that had been updated quite recently. The shower was powerful but the positioning of the shower was really stupid. I’m only 5:3 and had to bend awkwardly to get under the shower head. Not sure what anyone taller than me would do - probably have to remove the head from the wall and wash that way.
Another thing I found really weird was the 7 large bottles of water on display on the desk (with the price next to them) - I know this might sound odd to complain about but the mini bar was also full of water. So after I had bought my own water, drinks and snacks for half the price in the shop down the road there was no room on the deck for anything else.
Sadly won’t be returning to this hotel but will definitely look for something in the same area.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stayed over night in this lovely hotel situated close to the main train station to continue my journey in the morning.
The hotel offers the storage luggage, free WiFi, complimentary breakfast and the reception is open 24 hours. There is also gym and sauna available for guests. I didn't use them because I arrived in the late night into the hotel and it was closed already.
However, it could be good addition for your stay if the weather outside is not really good.

The breakfast was excellent, a wide range of food and drinks.
There is a fridge in the room with drinks, some drinks are expensive, some not. You can buy cheaper in the shop nearby.
The bed was comfortable, the room quiet as well. The room could be a bit more clean. I found a dust on the bedside lamps and in the wardrobe.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Our room ,No 315 was quiet and beds comfortable. The bathroom was modern looking, but we noticed if we left the exhaust fan on for any time, the bathroom smelled of the cooking odours? Coming up through the system? Also, the hot water takes quite some time to travel up this room.The breakfast was very good with a good selection of both hot and cold food and the cafe was light,airy and modern. Staff at reception were friendly and a token for a free welcome drink was given to us on arrival. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel is classique perfect in the centre. The first impression at arrival a bit cool. The room is big but a bit outdated, the carpeting is not clean. The shower cabine is small, clean, the shower rod falls down, big spaced. Good curtains for sleeping, beds are good but the sheets are not well put in the morning. The room should have a makeover. The breakfast is good, espresso perfect, no fresh Orange juice, good choice in cheese, meat, mini croissants etc. The feeling when you leave, mmm, ask how was your stay etc so conclusion a good hotel but nothing extra.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Clubfasteddie77
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My friend and I stayed here in 2014 and I had forgotten to write a review...
Prague in December is beautiful and so is this little hotel. It's within walking distance of the main square.
The staff are lovely, the food is fab and you're within walking distance of all the attractions.
You should try the restaurant even for an evening snack. It's marvellous

Happy travels