Grandior Hotel Prague
Hotel Merkur(Prague)
  • Restaurant
Opera(Prague)
4,652 results
All reviewspianist playingold towngreat hotelomelette stationflorenc metro stationrecommend this hotelminute walkstar hotelwithin walking distancemodern hoteltram stopbreakfast was excellenteach morningcity breakstayed here for nightsbreakfast roompublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Spent 4 nights here and we’ve only just got home - what a lovely hotel this is. Check in was swift and we were soon in our room which was beautiful fluffy robe and slippers were provided as well as hairdryer and ironing board. All the products in the room are L’Occitane. The view was a little disappointing as it was of the other side of the hotel but on the plus side it was a lovely large room more like a suite and the bed was the most comfortable We have ever slept in. The breakfast was exceptional and we enjoyed the piano player too. Prague is a wonderful city and we will definitely go back - when we do we will definitely stay here again ! We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it any traveller

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Lisalass,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comment with us.

I am truly delighted to hear you were having such a great time during your recent stay with us and I am pleased you enjoyed all the aspects of our hotel.

It is always nice to see our guest sharing their gratitude on social network like Trip Advisor.

I would like to thank you this way on behalf of our Grandior hotel Prague.

We hope You will stay with us again soon!

With my kind regards,

Reviewed March 16, 2018

Room is nice but the walls are very thin you can hear anyone walking in the corridor. You get free wifi but Internet is terrible. Location is very good, its in the old town. Staff are rude and not very helpful.

1  Thank Omar A
vaclavstribrny, Manažer komunikace s hosty at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Omar A,

on behalf of the Grandior Hotel team I would like to thank you for your TripAdvisor review. I am sorry to hear, that your stay with us did not reach your expectations. We constantly focus on improving of our serices in order to make every single guest in the house feel happy and comfortable. I can assure you, that every comment, positive and negative, is analyzed and taken very seriously. I would wish, that you were a little more specific in terms of the attitude of our staff members, since that is something we build our good reputation on and that we can adjust immediately.

I hope, that you enjoyed your stay in our capital and that you have some unforgettable memories.from Prague.

Best regards,

Václav Stříbrný
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for 2 night trip to prague on a bed and breakfast basis we were very impressed when we entered the lobby and also found the rooms very well decorated and clean the breakfast was superb with a man playing the piano every morning at breakfast if I go to prague again would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend

Dear rickycork,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to post such a nice review.

It is pleasure to read that you have enjoyed your stay, our central location, polite staff and breakfast selection.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

With my kind regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Due to an extremely complicated medical situation we were advised by a medical consultant not to travel due to possible issues linked to unborn baby. Hotel wouldn’t refund money and only offered a change of name on reservation or a change of date. We ended up having to change date to summertime due to it being best available dates left. This is a personal view. Other people may have had good experiences with staff. We didn’t.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank skelly371439
Milan S, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Dear skelly371439,

I understand that your customer service dissatisfaction comes from our booking policy and communication with Reservation department, as you haven't actually stayed in the hotel yet.

It is important to mention that while booking non-refundable rates that gives you advantage of better deal, you accept the risks of cancelation conditions that are much stricter than with usual rates, where you can cancel 24 hrs in advance. While being pregnant, I would consider this fact before booking a room as health and travel plans can change from one day to another. Blame the hotel for customer service, I do not consider to be fair, while you were offered an alternative dates or chance to pass your reservation on someone else.

We are a large hotel and deal with last minute cancelations of non refundable rates on daily basis with reason of bad health from guest, who are not being honest and just try. You can say that we are bad or that its our bad customer services but you are the one who decides to go for non-refundable rates or for standard rates.

If you had any health issues while staying in the hotel it would be a different story. It happens and we do not asks the guest to pay entire stay in case they need to return home if they are sick.

I believe I gave you a different point of view on this case and made you more understanding. Your rating of customer service here is inadequate.

Kind regards,

Milan Svara

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

I had the chance to stay during my business trip. The size of the room, way of design is very comfortable.
Food+conference rooms are OK.
The funny thing is that the hotel‘s gym you have to book separately, since they manage it as a private gym.

Stayed: March 2018
Cluster_GM-Le-Hotels, Generální ředitel at Grandior Hotel Prague, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2018

Dear Balázs T,

Thank you for taking your time to share your comment with us.

It is nice to hear you spent a good time with us.

We hope to see you back soon.

Warm regards,