Palac U Kocku
Exe City Park Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$67
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$96
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
US$148
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Iris Hotel Eden(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$67
Orbitz.com
US$8,702
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsastronomical clockperfect locationold town squarefat cat barcharles bridgestreet noiseno liftfamily roomfamous clockmain squarecan't beat the locationearly hourstop floorlate at nightroom numbergreat roomthird floor
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

One of maybe the best hotels due of its location . It located inside the historical centre with everything in your feet. Pubs bars restaurants shopping. Even though the centre location it is a very quiet place, very clean modern and warm. Recommending it HIGHLY!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Martin B, Manažer at Palac U Kocku, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Dimitra V,

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely stay, especially we would say thanks to Marek at Reception, very professional and funny guy, actually all the staff from Reception to the restaurant...
Nice room, nice bathroom, warn rooms.
Excellent for the position, close to everything. Rich breakfast. Nothing to complain, only about the stairs. No lift!!!!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family

Dear Brenda D

thank you very much for taking time and writing your review. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and I am looking forward to an opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit! For next time, be sure to book a double room (not an economy category) to be provided with a room with an elevator access.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This hotel was in a fantastic location with clean, large room. Everything was great except we were on the top floor (level 7) and you can still hear the noise on the street. There was a guy playing a guitar until all hours and big groups would come past and sing which wasn’t conducive to sleep.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Elly J,

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is the perfect location to stay in Prague. Close to everything - restaurants, (although Fat Cats downstairs is very good), hop on/off bus, shopping areas and major sightseeing. The famous astronomical clock is around the corner in the old square. I requested a top floor room and lift access which we were given so any noise factor was minimal. We were there for three nights from the 27th until the 30th so Prague was bustling with tourists ready for a big party night on the 31st! A full breakfast buffet was included which was served in the Fat Cats restaurant. Reception staff were excellent in every way. Very helpful with directions, organising airport transport and with anything else we needed.
Our room was big and the bed large and comfortable. All amenities in the bathroom were good with WiFi and coffee/teamaking facilities provided. The only slight problem was the slanting roof when getting out of bed which is part of the character of this 14th century hotel. One can put up with a top floor room with less street noise for this historical feature!
All in all we could not fault this hotel and would certainly recommend it. We are in our seventies so location in terms of limited walking, the time of year climate wise and festivities close by was important. To return to a warm and comfortable welcoming hotel after a day and night out was perfect and The Palace U Kocku certainly fits that bill!

Room Tip: As above, top floor with lift access.
Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear dfuszard,

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed three nights alone, and I’m am very happy about my stay. The rooms are nice, staff is lovely and breakfast is great. It is very central and you have everything you need right outside the hotel. The only complaint I have is the noise. It can be very noisy, both from outside on the streets and from your neighbors. Other than that I’m very pleased and I could definitely come back here.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo