“Almost touch perfection!”

George Prime Steak
Ranked #44 of 5,698 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: George Prime Steak is a contemporary American-style steakhouse in the heart of Old Town Square serving 'USDA Prime' beef, featuring an extensive Californian wine selection, exclusive Bourbon collection and hand-crafted signature cocktails.
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

Almost the best steak experience we ever had. T-bone and Ribeye were amazing, sides and cocktails were so good but for the price we paid we were expecting perfection. Small details like the collection of plates as people were still eating, or no toilet paper and napkins in the rest rooms are some of the reasons i didn't give a full 5 star review. But need to mention again that they quality of food was fantastic!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,012)

Reviewed April 16, 2017

If you want to taste a real steak you should definitely go to this prime restaurant! The ambiance is very chill, the staff is the best, good English speakers and well trained. The steak by itself was the best. this restaurant should be the first choice if you want to eat beef! It's near the city center, but I think it's not important when the food is divine. At the bathroom, was sparkling clean. My first choice from now on when I visit Prague. I am sorry I just founded now, after 4 visits.

1  Thank Cristi I
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Best steak house in Prague , new york steak with a full body zinfendel

Excellent easter lunch in family , original usa steak , warm welcome . You can surely enjoy it . Price and quality US based , do not expect something different

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic meal last night at George Prime Steak. I had the New York strip and my boyfriend had a bone in ribeye, and both were absolutely delicious. The sommelier was very knowledgeable and recommended an excellent wine to us. It was one of the nicest wines I've ever had, and was actually one of the cheapest on the wine list. The service was great and the ambience was relaxing. The restaurant is more expensive than many others in the area, but I definitely feel it was worth it for a special meal.

Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent place with classy interior. Good menu with the best quality meat. Steak was cooked to perfection. Very good service from the staff. Will come again.