“One of the best steaks in Prague ”
Review of George Prime Steak

George Prime Steak
Ranked #45 of 5,633 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Description: George Prime Steak is a contemporary American-style steakhouse in the heart of Old Town Square serving 'USDA Prime' beef, featuring an extensive Californian wine selection, exclusive Bourbon collection and hand-crafted signature cocktails.
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

This is a very good steakhouse.
For starter I tried the recommended oysters with different toppings. They were excellent.
Then the most important thing of the evening the main course.
The cowboy rib eye steak the best of the best. The meat is excellent.
The waiter brought us a nice bottle of merlot which was also perfect together with the steak.
For the desert I took the chocolat lava ball, if you like sweet this is the best option.

1  Thank Bob K

Reviewed April 12, 2017

We entered the restaurant without any reservations. They told us the restaurant was full, but as we seemed disappointed, they told us they may have a solution for us. They said it was not the best, but they had high tables. As non of us were shorter than 190cm, high tables and high chairs were perfect for us. It took a little bit of time to order as they wanted to present us the different cuts/meat we could order. It was worth the wait as they explained us and showed us the different meat available to order. The staff was really nice and provided us with great suggestions for the side dishes. We had a great time there, and the staff had a great time as well as we all laughed together. It is a high end restaurant so private and quiet with great service. The prices were slightly high, but definitely worth the quality and the service. If you want great meat, this is the place to go!

2  Thank sebhunziker
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Nice location
English speaking and friendly staff.
Before ordering, the staff comes to present to you the several types of steak and can make some suggestions.
Food was delicious.

Best to book a table upfront

1  Thank KVE_KDH
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We were recommended here by a friend and by we I mean my partner and I. The food was amazing! The best steak I have ever had it was amazing, cooked to perfection, the staff were amazing the whole experience was just outstanding.. if you want to have a wonderful meal then the George Prime is the place to go... I would recommend booking as they are normally booked up. Quality food, outstanding service. 5 stars from me.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

This restaurant is not the cheapest one, but quality of food and service are responding to the level of prices. Steak was really delicious. Wine was good. The interior of the restaurant is really very beautiful and made with sense of taste. If you are looking for top level restaurant, with top food and top service and ready to pay more, I can only recommend it!