“The best Italian in Prague ”
Review of Ristorante Pagana

Ranked #12 of 5,664 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European, Italian, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
Description: We are italian family restaurant with authentic italian kitchen, and friendly athmosphere. You can find us in the center of Prague just two minutes from Narodní Třída. Besides traditional Italian dishes we also serve fresh fishes, seafood and daily changing specials. Our signature dish, flammed spaghetti which is prepared in a wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano in front of you is not just beatiful to watch but still prepared the same way like our grandma from Catania, Sicily showed us many years ago and we are till now using her original recipe of sugo pomodoro.
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

The best and most indicated waiter I have experienced. Great food. Take the tender loin.
The atmosphere and the personal were so nice.
Try it. You won't regret

Santo_Pagana, Manažer at Ristorante Pagana, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear Morten O,

thank you for taking your time and writing this amazing review. I believe that you recognized the right spirit of our family restaurant. We are very happy that we have created an unforgettable experience for you. And this is what really matters for my family and me.
We are looking forward to meet you as soon as possible and take well care of you again.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Read the reviews and fully agree in their top evaluation. Very welcoming host makes you feel important and comfortable.Delishous food presented well. Some dishes served plated others at the table side. Even first time guests feel they are special.
Wines offerings interesting and varied. Well matched to menu.
Cost 4600 Czk for 4 without alcohol.
Worth every penny.
Would highly reccomend to a friend

Dear Tim W,

thank you for sharing this great experience. We all love our job and consider our working time more fun than just a must to do. My family and me are working really hard to provide our customers more than just good restaurant experience. We try to keep menu simple to guarantee daily fresh ingredients and give our self the chance to surprise you with daily changing specials.
Thank you that you took your time to write this review and hope to see you soon again.

With Best Regards

Reviewed August 18, 2017

Went to this restaurant with my husband and two children 25 and 19. My daughter loves pasta and I had read about the flaming spaghetti so we went. We had made reservations the day before and we were seated immediately inside the small but elegant dining room.The waiter immediately came over and told us he wanted us to have a great evening and to take our time to order and just relax and enjoy the meal. We wanted a dry red wine and he made an excellent recommendation which was the most reasonable on the list which was delicious. We ordered appetizers and when they were done they said the meal would be another 10 minutes so they brought us some additional appetizers and offered samples of dessert wines. We ordered the flaming spaghetti which was made next to the table and was excellent. All of the meals were amazing and we could not have asked for better food or service. This is a family owned restaurant and it was obvious everyone works together to make this a wonderful experience!

Dear ToddNJ,

the pleasure is on our side, to host guest like you is for me and my family the nirvana of gastronomie.
I could tell in the very first minut that the chemistry of us will work far behind waiter and customer. Our restaurant is a very special place full of good energie and beautiful guest. I believe that this is pure attraction and the right people will meet hear with us.
Thank you for this amazing dinner experience, it meant a lot for me and my family.
Good people meet twice in life cant wait to meet you soon again.

Best regards

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Amazing place! Food, service and atmosphere are superb!
They received us at a late hour with a last minute reservation. So nice and welcoming. The best service we received in Prague during an entire week!
Santo - we love you, come to visit Israel!

Santo_Pagana, Manažer at Ristorante Pagana, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Noa B,

thank you very much for this stunning review. I really do appreciate that you took your time and wrote this beautiful review. I can´t even explain how good it feels to read this kind of feedbacks, my family and me are so proud to share love and happiness through our cooking and service.
We are very happy that you recognized our family philosophy and were able to share with so many other people. Thank you for this.
I can´t wait to see you soon back, as my dad always said, good people meet twice in life.

Your Family Pagana

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I visited Prague with my son last week. We went twice to this very nice italian restaurant. Food is very good and not too expensive. Service very nice. The "flamed spaghetti" (not on the menu) is superb! I recommend it. Also presentation of the the food is very nice. Make sure you make a reservation!

Dear Antje07,

My family and me are very proud of our spaghetti parmigiano because my grandma used to cook them for us and now we love to share them with you guys. For me personally is amazing to see how such a simple food created with the finest ingredients and love can leave such a huge impact on people.
Can´t wait to serve you again.

Your family Ristorante Pagana