“Good Food, Good Fun”

Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Reviewed August 18, 2017

We spent a really enjoyable evening here. The service was great, the staff are really good fun too. One of my colleagues drop a hint that it was my birthday and the waiters popped some candles in my dessert and sang for me. Totally cheesy, but it hit the spot!
The food was great too, well prepared, great flavours and presentation.
If you are lucky enough to visit on a warm evening, be sure to try and sit in the courtyard in the back, it is lovely.
(apologies to the other diners: we might have been a bit loud. but that just goes to show: this is a great place!)

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

The food was soooo good ! I really like it but it was European prices for sure, expensive. And the waiter was very awkward.. trying to do a good job but not really succeeding in so...
nice evening overall.
The local trout is exquisite !
My flank steak was nice too.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Small menu, but everything on it was delightful. We have this silly rule in our family of four that we all have to choose separate dishes (we offer tastes though). Otherwise I would have had the duck and blood sausage my youngest son had, which he declared to be the food highlight of the trip so far, and I have to say I agree. Nothing wrong with my salmon/trout though. Really delicious bottle of Czech Pinot Gris also, coming in at under £20

(By the way, I apologise for only tipping 300 CZK. It was our first night in Prague, and my only other note was a 1,000. You deserved more)

Divine C, Vlastník at DIVINE bistronomy twist, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Hello Mr.,

Thank you very much for supporting us on TA. You are very kind that you found a little time to write such a nice comment.

You don't need to be worried about the tips . It was a nice amount for us and it was the highest tips which we got that evening. So thank you very much for your visit again and we hope to see you next time ;-)

Team DIVINE

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit in this restaurant. It was a great experience. The staff was friendly and always ready for a joke. Food was great. There chef's menu was really good and proper weren't too big either. I would recommend this to any friends of mine.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Chose this restaurant from Trip Advisor reviews and it was a find! Was within 2kms of our accommodation and easily reached by PT and a short walk, but a map essential as not on a Main Street and even Google Maps was a bit lost.
Lovely ambience- we happily chose to eat inside but a garden was offered and we noted that subsequent guests took up that option.
We originally only wanted a main each, but stretched to share a cheese platter. We were given a small dish on the house to start and a small glass of the Czech liquor Becherovka at the end. Both lovely touches and each rounded out a high quality meal. Service was excellent.
On the strength of earlier TA reviews we both had the duck and it was delicious!!
I happily recommend this restaurant for a special dining experience in Prague!