“Lovely store”
Review of Manufaktura

Manufaktura
Ranked #6 of 433 Shopping in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit MANUFAKTURA Original Czech Tradition shops, which offer the widest range of czech cosmetics and traditional folk crafts in Prague: wooden toys, Easter eggs, straw ornaments, ceramics, nativity scenes, canvas, forging glass, handmade paper and blueprint.
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice looking store, tourist oriented, a bit pricy, but with nice products, wooden, beer made etc.

All reviews
"memento"
"wares"
"collection"

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I bought the Beer and Hops shampoo and conditioner in downtown Prague. It's not that cheap - the kit, with the conditioner, cost about 21 dollars. The shampoo left my hair sticky, oily and gross; it made me look like I hadn't showed in a week. The smell actually does smell like beer, kinda stale, and not something nicer for a toiletry product - so basically I smelled like I had been drinking. I tried to return the product, and the staff absolutely refused. No sense of customer service, even with a receipt. I was so angry. Don't buy from here unless you're willing to lose money.

3  Thank EmilyGelle
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited this cute shop thinking it is a soubenir place. It isn't, actually it's like a hand made cosmetics/hobby/toys/home decor shop. Very nice products, amazing bath salts and lovely workers.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I read about Manufaktura as a must-stop while in Prague. I forgot about this when we got to the city so it's a good thing I saw the store on our way to the Old Town Square. Store is charmingly designed, with various cosmetics and wooden toys on display. I went here specifically to try their lotions, famous for having Czech natural ingredients – Czech beer and hop extract.

They said all the products contain pure Czech beer, hops extract and are accompanied by delicious bitter-sweet aroma.

They have testers on their store so you get to try and smell their products before buying anything.

I bought a bunch of Hand Care Cream with Hops Extract and Shea Butter, one of their best-sellers, for about 150Kc or $7 each to bring home to family and friends. I usually just ask about best-sellers in case I'm not too sure what to buy from a store.

This is an excellent place to get an authentic Czech memento if you want to veer away from usual touristy souvenirs.

4  Thank WanderlustingChic