“Very nice atmosphere”

Cuisines: French, Czech, International
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Motto - Enjoy your time to "be here" ... What - Blue Wagon offers modern cuisine as it should be. We cook with quality, fresh and "primarily seasonal ingredients" that are processed by friendly, healthy methods. How - With the good food, we will recommend you suitable wines - we offer not only Czech, French or Spanish, but mostly Austrian wines, which we are happy to have the largest selection in Prague. Why - Great food and excellent wine would mean nothing without a perfect service. Your visit is always a honour to us, and therefore service is among the key indicators of your satisfaction. Where - Blue Wagon is located in Královské Vinohrady, Prague 2, close to the Square of Peace. Bright and airy interior will appeal to its simplicity and attention to detail. Something extra - We will prepare corporate meetings, business lunches, for teambuilding activities we offer tastings with our sommelier, or we will prepare special events on request. Or just come for a romantic dinner ...
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere. Elegant, stylish and delicious! The stuff speak perfect english and they are very friendly. Will come back for sure!

Reviewed August 6, 2017

My partner and I had a really great experience at Blue Wagon.

I prefer vegetarian options and the savory cheesecake with tomato jam was quite excellent -- even the best plate from our trip. We both took a starter each (citrus salad and salmon salad) and both were super simple, but fresh and engaging. The head waiter (who spoke french and perfect english) gave a nice Austrian recommendation for the entire meal.

I don't write many reviews and this one was deserved.

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

My fiancee and I went to this restaurant. The staff are very friendly. We were well looked after and the food was magnificent.
Compliments to the chef and whole team who made it a wonderful evening.

Reviewed July 31, 2017

This restaurant was recommended by our friends and I have to say that it really pays off. Excellent food (I recommend foie gras and lamb chops) and excellent service that is very friendly and warm. Prices are much lower compared to the fine dinning restaurants in city center. Thanks for the beautiful evening and good wine from Pichler. Joe.

1  Thank Joe D
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Having been a few times in the past months and found it slightly disappointing I was really happy to see the kitchen is back on form with some innovative vegetarian dishes. Always friendly service and impeccably clean . The cheesecake main course is divine !