“Can't get my arms down! 😍”

Cafe Creperie Pod Vezi
Ranked #7 of 157 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Enjoy a taste of french crepes and galletes in beautiful Prague historical city center - just beside the famous Charles Bridge.
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

If I lived in Prague, this place might be my biggest problem.. I would probably have a body shape like Buddha within a year!

It's located just by the Karlúv Most (Charles bridge/Karlsbroen) but it was SO quiet and all the tourists ran above on the bridge as maniacs - as usual

We got a pancake with ham, spinach and cream - I ordered extra and got Mozarella cheese also.
It was so fresh, so light and so good!
For dessert we shared a pancake with nutella, banana and whipped cream - here we ordered extra as well and added vanilla ice cream.
I KNOW - I'm one of those extra toppings person

It was absolutely delicious! And our waitress was a delight ❤️

Last prima thing: It was cheap?! 150 czk (5,76€) for our maincourse and 129 czk (4,95€) for dessert

I would come back again and again and again......

There are newer reviews for Cafe Creperie Pod Vezi

Reviewed July 23, 2017

Looking for a place to eat a real desert in Prague? Looking for a place to eat two courses of desert in Prague? And even get something to eat before to really prepare you for the deserts? Already aware that all you can find in Czech restaurants as desert ar apple strudel, some honey pie and icecream? Well, here is the place to go for chocolate cakes, pancakes stuffed with anything your mind can think of and galettes that make you forget normal lunch courses. First time, we were on a desperate lookout for a desert/cake place. And we stumbled upon this place by accident seeing the sign "creperie". And it was no accident. :) Lemonade with strawberries and two rounds of desert made the evening. Second time, we went also for the galettes and only one round of desert. Very good service to complete the experience. Go for it!

1  Thank EmilCC
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times now.
Mid July this time.
Always good service
Always excellent pancakes.
Drinks are ok. Good access to toilets by the way.
Why there are so few people here puzzles me. It's only 50m off the bridge, but the streets are almost empty. That means plenty of space to enjoy a nice meal. Will be back.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Really, really liked my galette here. It was the first time for me to try Prague ham and I really liked it. While I was unsure about the addition of tomato puree- not something I think of as a traditional ingredient, it really brought the dish together and made it more filling. The raspberry lemonade was excellent and had lots of whole raspberries in it.

Our food took a little time to arrive (think we arrived at just the wrong time, behind a large group) but the waitress apologized, which was all that was needed to make us not mind.

In such a touristy area it is impressive you can get nice places like this (it is less than 1 minute's walk from the castle end of the Charles Bridge).

2  Thank AlexSwallow
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

The crepes were really good, the attention was up to good standards. In addition, the place is really cosy and offers you indoors and outdoors tables. I will recommend this place to others for sure :)