Hotel International Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
US$70
Free cancellation until 07/29
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
US$152
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

US$78
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$81
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square(Prague)(Great Value!)
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$214
US$218
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel UNIC Prague(Prague)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsold town squaregreat locationcharles bridgedecent bathroomold world feelcentrally located hotelplenty of hot watersalamiwalking distanceeach morningfree breakfastbreakfast roomsingle roomthird floorrooms are spaciousdecent hotelshort stay
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I stayed here after a change in my travel meant I would be in Prague a day earlier than expected. I was expecting a dump for the money I paid, but I was pleasantly surprised. Room was basic but clean & the shower was really powerful which was very good. Breakfast room was very small but I waited 10 minutes & it was very pleasant. I would definately recommend for single travellers.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff (although don’t try to check in early) rooms are clean but dated. WiFi is good and breakfast was nice.

Not suitable for those with cars as there is no parking.

Next door to a strip club and opposite from a sex shop so not ideal for families.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I will start with the 1 positive:
Good location.

Truly all I can mention in the plus list. So what happened that was so bad?
I was driving through Europe and booked online as it stated parking, there is no parking, they mentioned they could book valet parking which would cost me much more than any parking lot I googled in the city centre. In the end to avoid street parking I had to drive around and find a parking lot as the girl on reception did not know any as she does not drive...

We had to wait 45 min to book in with only 1 couple in front of us as the girl on the desk clearly knew nothing about the hotel booking process. A man who seemed like her line manager did turn up but offed no help or apology to the issue

The room was dirty and had not been cleaned when we came back from walking around the city at 6pm, so no clean towels to have a shower to go out for dinner.

The breakfast was poor and the breakfast room is very badly laid out. Which was similar to the entire hotel. The overall feel is someone owns this hotel who does not want to invest or make any changes, you could call it rustic or vintage, I would say run down and ignored.

A true shame as the location is fantastic, old town, bars, shops and history is all on the door step. I would rather walk another 15 min than book this hotel again,.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Booked this hotel in last minutes for 3 nights.
Its vintage design hotel.
fast check in process and helpful staff
Basic breakfast provided.
Quite far from Main train station. We were dragging our luggage for almost 30 minutess to find this place,

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We had the economy room and at no point did it say it was next to the kitchen and we would be woken at 5am each morning due to the kitchen staff. After complaining and no other rooms available the manager advised he would speak to the staff. Next morning I believe the noise was even louder. As the hotel is aware of the noise they should be advising or notating this upon booking so we are aware and can make an informed decision on whether or not to book the economy room.

Besides the disappointment of being woken up early for 3 mornings the breakfast was good and the location was fantastic.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple