Hotel Duo
Agoda.com
US$163
US$112
  • Pool
Art Nouveau Palace Hotel(Prague)
US$232
US$191
HotelQuickly
1,772 results
All reviewsmetro stationcity centreswimming poolabd el wahabcomfort roombusy hotelbritish airwaysbig hotelnice hotelrecommend this hotelspecial thanksbusiness triptea and coffeeczech republichotel is situatedpublic transportvisit prague
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We both thought the hotel was lovely, also in a great location. Hotel staff were helpful, especially Bilel as we feel he went above and beyond, he was fantastic! Due to this we will be returning! :) 5*s!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Jan Hotels P, Front Office Manager at Hotel Duo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the nice review which is appreciated a lot.

We do our best to make our guests happy and fell at home, and therefore, reading such a review as yours makes us feel proud of our great staff like Bilel is.

We are looking forward to your next visit to Hotel DUO.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here as part of a BA package holiday deal and would definitely come back! We shared a triple room which was a good size and came with all the usual amenities. We had breakfast included and there was a good range of cooked and continental options, something for everyone. The staff were very friendly and can help out with any travel or tourist tips. The metro station is just across the road and you can get into the city centre very easily, a couple of stops down (would recommend buying a 72 hour transport pass - definitely worth the money!) WiFi worked well as did TV. Only complaints would be that our room was super hot and we couldn’t work the AC (but we never let them know so not really their fault) and definitely bring your own shower stuff as the Dead Sea mineral shower gel/shampoo was questionable !!! But had a really lovely stay and would easily stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay and your detailed review that is surely appreciated by other travellers.

We are happy you had a good time with us. It is very difficult to set the room temperature to suit all our guest, however on your request to change the room temperature, we are at your service.

We hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel DUO in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my son stayed in Tower 2, our room was refurbished and lovely and clean. No noise from other rooms. Bilel in Concierge was really helpful on our first night and rest of staff were very friendly.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Wilkesey family,

Thank you for commenting regarding your recent stay with your family at the Hotel Duo and thank you for spending your time and sharing with other travelers as well as us your experiences.

We were pleased to read that you were happy with your stay with your family at our hotel and we highly appreciate your kind comments in regard to the services provided and our staff like Bilel.

We hope that on your next visit to Prague, Hotel Duo will be your preferred choice.

With warmest regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Second stay at this hotel while visiting the beautiful city of Prague. I can’t fault it. Customer service is amazing, rooms are cosy, cleanliness within the hotel is incredible... I could go on...
I appreciate that this is a small journey away from the centre, but to me being in a hotel that feels completely comfortable during a stay is important. Many thanks to Mohamed at the Duo for getting us into our room early on arrival. See you again soon!

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking time to comment your stay in our Hotel Duo.

We were pleased to read that you were happy with your stay at our hotel and we highly appreciate your kind comments in regard to the services and staff like Mohammed. All of them we value as they help us to identify our guests’ needs, expectations and requirements.

We would be pleased to welcome you back in the future.

Front office manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked through a British airways holiday deal and as we got it for such a good price I really wasn’t expecting such great service but the hotel and the staff were amazing!

We went with my boyfriend and another couple as a surprise for his birthday. I emailed the hotel beforehand to ask if they could do some sort of birthday surprise for him. I wasn’t expecting much but on arrival we were upgraded and they bought up a chocolate birthday cake too!

We had breakfast included in our stay and as I can’t eat gluten I bought my own bread with me and didn’t expect to be catered for but when I asked the chef about gluten free options there was quite a bit I could have- eggs, ham and cheese were all okay and there was a really good selection of fruit and tea/coffee. For dinner there were no gf menu items but the manager asked the chef to grill me a burger without the bun with cheese, bacon and salad. I had gluten free burger buns that I brought with me from Home so it wasn’t a problem!

All in all I’m really impressed and we felt very well accommodated. Special thanks to Jitka and all the hotel staff for making our trip memorable!

Dear Mrs Helena,

Thank you for the nice review which is appreciated a lot. We do our best to make our guests happy and fell at home, and therefore, reading such a review as yours makes us feel proud of our team and our hotel.

Once again, we are thankful for your feedback and sincerely hope to get a chance to restore your faith in our brand during your future stay with us.

Front office manager