Hotel U Prince
Exe City Park Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$63
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$99
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Palac U Kocku(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$107
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Hotel Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$65
  • Restaurant
Iris Hotel Eden(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$135
US$130
US$788
1,142 results
All reviewsrooftop restaurantastronomical clockblack angels barold town squarebasement baroverlooking the squarejunior suitefamous clockbeautiful hotelchristmas marketperfect locationtop floorshort breakvisit praguecharles bridgeyogurtcellar
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Having been recommended to stay here by a friend we booked room 23 which is a suite with the only balcony overlooking the square. It gave us a fantastic opportunity to watch the world go by with a coffee whenever you felt like it. Only problem was that as and when you felt like that impromptu coffee be it first thing in the morning or last thing at night it had to be courtesy of room service at a cost every time. No tea or coffee making facilities at all within the room and no complimentary bottles of water. Everything had a price especially the fully stocked mini bar !!!When I asked about the lack of facilities in the room I was informed that they could provide a kettle but that was it. Was I to provide the rest of the equipment. Who knows ?? When I said it was very poor of such an establishment all I got was a shrug of the shoulders. Although not one for watching tv on holiday having the option of a few channels is nice to have to hand. Unfortunately it appears that digital tv doesn’t stretch to basic English speaking channels at the U Prince. Also of note if you want to iron any clothes you’ll have to request an iron and ironing board be brought to your room. Having spent near on £850 for four nights at the hotel I expected more value for money. Sorry u Prince but I won’t be staying again and find it hard to recommend to anyone due to lack of basic facilities in not only my eyes but probably the average customer. Definite room for improvement.

1  Thank lessismore1
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Cold and salty carbonara and a fillet steak that a steak knife couldn’t cut. Very disappointed. Could be so much better due to the location and outdoor dining. Don’t let that tempt you in. Now need to find somewhere for us to eat!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Copagirl70
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Booked this hotel after my girlfriend visited the roof top terrace a few years ago and wanted to stay at the hotel. It is situated in an enviable location right on the Old Town square. Our room was on the 4th floor and over looked the Old Square and the Astronomical clock. The hotel is a fantastic place. It’s roof top terrace bar and restaurant provides awesome views over the city and up to the castle. The staff are really helpful and the rooms are well presented, very clean and represent the 12 century building superbly.
Would I return???? You bet I would.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed here for an extended city break in Feb 2018.

The hotel is wonderful and fits in with the ‘olde worlde’ character of Prague. The architecture is lovely and there are lots of original features in the building and the rooms are quaintly designed.

The reception staff were all helpful and friendly. They appreciated my attempts at speaking Czech, but were proficient English speakers.

The breakfast was certainly good, although not to the same standard as some other 5* hotels I’ve stayed at.
I did feel the staff at breakfast could have been a bit more attentive – on a couple of occasions, nobody came to take our hot drinks order, and one waitress seemed intent on clearing our plates – but overall a good enough experience.

The trump card of this hotel, however, is its location. It cannot really be rivalled: on the old town square, just metres away from the Astronomical Clock.
I was pleasantly surprised how quiet the bedroom was at night too, despite facing out towards the square.

I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the hotel and would definitely stay again.

I have given the hotel an ‘excellent’ rating, but only just – if the breakfast element were to improve ever so slightly, the hotel would fully deserve the excellent rating!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Stunning hotel right on old town square. Loads of character and historic features to look around. Famous rooftop bar/restaurant and basement cocktail bar to explore as well. Staff are attentive and rooms lovely. It has all you would expect from 5 star and well worth the rates.