1,384 results
All reviewstram stopconverted theatretv towercity centrenice hotelold townbreakfast room ismini bartram systemmain stationhotel is locatedair conditioninghotel barhotel roomwenceslas squarebreakfast staffbreakfast included
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for our Honeymoon 19th-26th January 2018. It’s a great distance from the city centre we used the tram 15 and 9 mainly. The staff at hotel are all friendly and we appreciated getting a maid to clean the room daily (considering it’s a budget hotel)! It was so pleasant to come back to the room to see it tidied up!

We are vegan and despite reading reviews which were quite negative towards vegetarian/vegan breakfast buffet but were pleasantly surprised to see soya milk there in the mornings! It could definitely provide more vegan options though!

The room we stayed in was consistently clean apart from a few chipped tiles in the bathroom. Hairdryer could also be better!!

All in all we would definitely consider coming back and staying at Theatrino again.

Finally, Tatjana made our breakfast very pleasant every day! Her smiley face and kind interaction with all the guests was a pleasure to see!

#tatjanaisbae

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kbsb2017
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Great hotel easily got to from airport on a number 119 public transport bus then number 26 tram total cost £3 for two of us!!
Room really warm much appreciated in January where temp at night reached -6!
Breakfast served in the old theatre making it a lovely setting, food generous choice of hot and cold buffet all fresh.
Cosy bar for that night cap but no evening meal however a good choice of restaurants minutes away. The only downside I can think of is the useless hairdryer!!!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola J
Reviewed 9 January 2018

The Good:

This is a perfectly adequate hotel for a short trip. The rooms are clean and tidy, and it's close to tram stops which will connect you to major tourist sites (though there are stops throughout the city and virtually any Prague hotel is likely to be close to one too). A typical continental breakfast is available each morning until 10.

The Bad:

The biggest problem, and the reason I gave it two rather than three stars, was that the hotel had made a mistake and forgotten to charge my card after I booked online (despite sending me a receipt of payment), and When I politely questioned the receptionist when she asked me for money as I checked out, she was not only unapologetic but visibly irritated. This went beyond standard Czech bluntness (which I actually like and find refreshing) and came across as really rude.

In addition, my girlfriend and I went for the deluxe room, which was supposed to be large but was in my experience smaller than your average double room in a hotel. If you do decide to come here, I'd strongly advise you go for a standard room, which I suspect is exactly the same size.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights, the room was nice and clean, however a little smaller than we anticipated after looking at photos. Staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of choice at breakfast but sometimes food was cold.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for your stay in Prague.. the staff are very friendly,the rooms very clean ,tidy but small...smalls fine with me tho once it's clean and has everything u need which it had including a safe,tv ,mini fridge with cheap beer,water,soda and wine.. breakfast had a huge range of breads,meats fruit and hot food like eggs and sausage ....the tram stop is two min walk down hill and takes less than ten mins to the main square..I can't express enough to buy a ticket at hotel reception for the tram..my girlfriend and I didn't as we thought they could be bought at the stop but they couldn't and we jumped on...we eventually got stopped for a ticket and had to pay a fine of 800kr (35 euro each)..the train staff don't wanna hear any excuses or bs.. they just want your money so they won't take it easy on u.. first day in Prague or last ur ment to know the system.. ticket must be scanned at the machine or its still not valid and a fine will be handed out even with a ticket.. they took our passports until we decided to pay which eventually we had too.. (despite all my arguing)I guess ya learn the hard way lol..but all in all this hotel is perfect for your stay and it's cheap and easily reached from the airport too...nice cosy bar too and this massage area..

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple