“Excellent service!”

and up
Prague Airport Private Departure Transfer
Ranked #1 of 109 Transportation in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Prague Airport Transfers is a airport taxi, shuttle, bus and limo service that gives you a quick and easy way to get to and from Prague Airport with the minimum of fuss. Part of our offer is free 4-hr walking tour of Prague. Your guide will take you to the most significant and interesting historical sites in Prague during the four-hour walk. This guided walk is available every day at 11.00 am. That includes bank holidays and we walk no matter what the weather throws at us.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked our transport from TripAdvisor and rightly so found the driver waiting for us as soon as we arrived. We were 3couples in all in a van. Very efficient and worth it indeed! We also had included a 4hour walking tour in the city centre. Our tour guide Ross was very knowledgeable and we had a great time learning about the history. We also used the service of the company on our way back from hotel to airport. Driver was right on time. We highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,846)
All reviews
"friendly driver"
in 95 reviews
"brilliant service"
in 70 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
in 77 reviews
"always on time"
in 63 reviews
"hour tour"
in 112 reviews
"czech republic"
in 124 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Used these for transfer from airport and return. They were outstanding. Exceptional cars, drivers and service. Very reasonably priced as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was booking this service for my holiday in Prague. The driver was waiting at the airport with my name in his hand.Car was comfortable and the ride safe and straight to the hotel. At the way back to the airport when I finish my holiday the driver was 10 minutes ahead the time I was requested when I book. Also and not the least provide us with maps of Prague and a free walking tour of Prague which was very interesting thanks to our guide, Margareth. I highly recommend this services and for sure that i will use again next time I will come to Prague.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a return service and very impressed. The drivers were waiting on us ,both very smartly dressed and very pleasant to talk to. We paid slightly extra for a Mercedes and I would recommend this.
Yes, if we come back to Prague I would use them again.