“Warm and friendly”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vršovice
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

We visited here several times on our trip to Prague. Had a different meal each time and every one of them was tasty. Would definitely recommend the Pork tenderloin and if you are feeling particularly hungry the schnitzel and potatoes is very filling. My wife had the sirloin of beef and asked for mashed potatoes rather than the standard dumplings. Not a problem. Strudel was lovely if you still have the space to fill. Home-made and very tasty. Definitely it is service with a smile and popular with locals and tourists alike. Make a visit and you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank GarryElaineO

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

I was a little bit disappointed to the time we had to wait for the food. But it sure was worth of every minute! Just loved it! We both did. Price wasn't too high either.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

we ask in our hotel for a good restaurant with czech cuisine, and they recommend this one, with few tourist and many locals.
the food was delicious (amazing roasted duck) and well served.
good selection of beers
the staff was very kind in explaining to us everything and making sugestions.
because is not on the center of prague, you will eat good food for a good price

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I loved the place! A recommendation from my czech landlord, I've been there twice (1x dinner on a friday, 1x lunch on a sunday)- reservation highly recommended in the evening! Best Svickova I've eaten in Prague, also goose and salad have tasted delicious, very big portions. I loved the service: friendly and courteous. The restaurant itself is very warm, cosy and tasteful decorated. Good choice of beers. My favorite restaurant in Prague!

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

I came alone without a reservation and the place was crowded (On a Friday night, so better reserve ahead). The nice staff seated me at the bar although this was reserved for regulars.
A had a draught Pilsner and absolutely (and large!) Svitchkovs with a fresh salad, it was delicious! I highly recommend this place, I felt very cosy as well.