Prague Craft Beer Tour

Book in advance
from
$53.53
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Prague Craft Beer Tour
from $53.53
More Info
from $86.31
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 15, 2019

Expect great range of information And stories in a way you won't get anywhere else! Martin was one of the best guides I've ever met, funny but at the same time very inteligent and knowledgeable. And of course, the beer was chosen perfectly!
Thank you!

Date of experience: November 2019
Excursion30983240138, Owner at Prague Craft Beer Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

Thank you very much! I am glad you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed November 12, 2019

Honestly, joining this beer tour in Prague was my boyfriend’s idea and I joined it just because of him - and I was sooo surprised how much I liked it! It was really interesting and so much fun with so friendly people! If anybody would be considering to join a craft beer tour (especially your boyfriend :) ) - I can highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you! Na zdravi!

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

I can strongly recommend this beer tour! Not only because the beer was great but also because of the guide Jocob. He is very passionate and knowledgeable in beer, beer culture and it’s history. He is very friendly and likes to answer any of your questions. Because I’ve found this tour very enjoyable I also bought it as a present to my father and brother who were also very zestful.

1  Thank Teri_Klei

Thank you so much for this great review! Cheers!

Reviewed November 6, 2019

I can recommend the craft beer tour because of many reasoms: first of all the people involved with, that are very kind and competents in terms of the product in 360 degress since the beginning to all final results, all the history (in an objective way of course) etc.
Moreover all beers i've tasted are so amazing and delicious.
I can recommend the tour to everyone, friends, family and also for the people that aren't go crazy for beer though.

Date of experience: December 2018
Excursion30983240138, General Manager at Prague Craft Beer Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2019

Tank you Luke for this lovely review! We are glad you liked the tour and we will keep doing our best!
Na zdraví!
J

Reviewed November 6, 2019

I took a part on this event and I have a very good experience. Our guide Jakub really knew his stuff and was very friendly and talkative, the beer was perfect as well. We learned a lot about local breweries and their history.

I can strongly recommend this tour to everyone, who is into the beer culture :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Kate,
thank you very much, we are glad that you liked the tour! Cheers!
J