“the right place on the right time”
Review of Cukr Kava Limonada

Cukr Kava Limonada
Ranked #32 of 154 Dessert in Prague
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Finished walking down from Petrin hill, it was noon and we were starving. I ran a tripadvisor search and from some reason it didn't show me places in the vicinity so we checked restaurants one by one. I'm a vegeterian and my mom's vegan, so didn't find many options, and the waiters in other places were impatient with us and it was hot outside... we were desparing. Than we stumbled upon this place, and the first thing we noticed is how nice was the waitress who we spoke to - the first one who treated us like people and not like a nuisance. The second thing we noticed was the fact that at last there are quite a few vegan and vegeterian options in the menu. So we decided to sit there. The atmosphere was really nice, there's some ambient to the place. We decided to couragely go for a strange option - a pasta with avocade sauce. Never saw such a combination and the nice waitress said it was a new menu and we were the first one to order this plate. Well, it was the first time for me being the first person to order something that no one tried before... it was really good! My mom and husband also enjoyed their food. I was really looking foreward for deserts but it was only nice. But in any case we've enjoyed the place and we recommand it. As a bonus, it is two minutes walk from the very cool Lennon wall.

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

This cafe is set in a very central location to get about places. Very nice setting and very well decorated. Staff were lovely and friendly to us. We were absolutely starving when we arrived for breakfast. They had very good options. All 3 of us when for the same banana pancakes with choc chips. Also a coconut latte, and fresh juice. It was a lovely start to the day and very filling.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Great food, nice variety of different options (set breakfast, omelets, pancakes, croissants, sandwiches). Nice atmosphere and decoration, but a bit pricey. We spent around 35 euros for 3 persons' breakfast.

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Cafe Cukr kava limonada Mala Strana many times and have enjoyed its ambience food & drink, service every single time. Perfect location. The minus: inexplicably they don't accept credit cards, so have always cash.

1  Thank Bret P
Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Very good place for tasty breakfest (also at 1 pm:)) and coffee.
Payment only by cash, NO CREDIT CARD