“Super yummy hot chocolate”
Review of Cukr Kava Limonada

Cukr Kava Limonada
Ranked #32 of 154 Dessert in Prague
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Super tasty hot chocolate, very nice service and amazing interior. One of my favourite places in Prague!

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

Stopped in this place to have some late lunch and were very happy of our choice. Make sure to try their savoury pancakes (ham & brie version). Very tastfull and dont forget dessert, they have a wide range of selfbaked cakes and pies.
Service was excellent, always with a smile and very friendly.

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Our family of 4 thoroughly enjoyed our lunch here. Both savoury and sweet pancakes were delicious and staff were very pleasant. A little gem, only a few minutes walk from Charles Bridge. Make sure you have cash as they don't take credit cards.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

...I need to get something off my chest first up. The music they played was a collection of early '80s power ballads which I had hoped I would never hear again. I keep forgetting how bad that music is. Anyway...

...apart from that, this was a great breakfast in a cosy restaurant. I had an excellent omelet, the coffee was fine, and the service was friendly. There was a range of fresh fruit juices, pastries, fried, scrambled eggs, omelette, etc.

The restaurant is set on a typical, picturesque Mala Strana street. So picturesque that when we tried to go there the day before the road was blocked for filming of a period movie; set, it appeared, about a hundred years ago.

So I would recommend it - but perhaps you could ask them to change their Spotify mix?

1  Thank Gordon A
Reviewed November 22, 2016

Place is idyllic for breakfast. Order the Fried eggs with the ham. outstanding. The fresh squeezed juices are perfect, and the irish coffee wasn't too shabby either :-D . If in Prague , get breakfast here. it won't dissappoint.