“Amazing! ”

Ranked #7 of 279 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Stare Mesto (Old Town)
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

Visited twice on our recent trip to Prague and I could have easily visited much more! I'm a massive fan of dark chocolate so this place was heaven. My other half only likes milk/white though and opted for the hot choc with milk, ice cream and cream and he said how amazing it was too! Definitely make time to go here, I'm considering a return flight just to go back - haha! I recommended the chocolate with nuts and cream!

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Hot chocolates are so delicious and orijinal, they have rich menu, you can also drink something other than chocolate both Alchols and nom alcholic drinks. You can buy chocolate or cookies, atmosphere is friendly and service is quick and very good

Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

Lovely decor but the products left it down. Very bitter chocolate products and not very friendly staff. Eight of us were eating here and got loads of different things and hot chocolates but non of us were impressed. The cookie was the best!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

It really has nothing extraordinary about it. The place is cute,a bit vintage but feels a bit neglected,don't know why.
It does have VERY nice hot chocolate.
The piece of cake I tried nothing special again.
I guess that if you are in the area you can give it a try.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

I saw this place on several lists of top cafes to check out in Prague, and being a hot chocolate fan I was eager to try it. The cafe is small, cozy and inviting. The cafe is well known for its hot chocolate, and I ordered it with cream. Served with a spoon and a wafer, it was absolutely indulgent. Warm, thick, and delectable! My mother ordered an interesting drink that was hot chocolate with liquor and fruit pieces, which was also very good. I'm sad nothing like this exists anywhere around me. Definitely a highlight of the trip to Prague!