“Excellent place for dinner ”
Review of Cafe de Paris

Ranked #392 of 5,984 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Malá Strana (Little Quarter)
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed eating their twice and would go back a third time. Service outstanding, food excellent and great value. The special steak dinner is a must. Wife had the ravioli and salad both over the top. So when visiting Prague Check it out.

Lukáš H, Manažer at Cafe de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello, we are very pleased with your reviews and you are our regular guest.
We really appreciate every guest and try to make everyone feel comfortable here.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We were in Prague just on a two-day trip and wanted to spend an evening in a good restaurant. My friend recommended me this reastaurant and was right. Meal was delicious, waiter Thomas spoke English very well and behaved very professionally. I can definitely recommend this restaurant to all who enjoy a good meal and atmosphere.

Lukáš H, Manažer at Cafe de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Great entrecote with special sause, friendly and helpfull staff. I would like to thank the waiter Tomas for his great red wine recomendation!

Hello, thank you very much for the positive evaluation.
We are looking forward to another visit.

Lukáš
Restaurant manager

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I used to visit the old place a lot and recently went to the new place to have a drink, which was a very nice experience, the male waiter was really friendly and drinks great.
Today I went again for an ice coffee and as I live nearby I only took my credit card with me knowing I paid by card last time as well. When I told the older female waitress I’d like to pay by card, she very annoyingly said “oh great”, rolled her eyes and went to the bar to talk to her colleague. They both talked about me in not a very nice manner while I was standing next to them (the other waiter didnt know I spoke czech). Then I confronted the waitress if she had a problem with me or whats the reason for her to be so rude, she faked a smile and turned away with her eyebrows risen. Then the other waiter tried to calm me down, took my credit card payment and everything suddenly happened without a problem. This is not a behavior I expected from a place like this.

Dávejte si bacha na to, že vám host, zdánlivě cizinec, o němž nemluvíte úplně slušně, rozumí každé slovo. Bylo by taky fajn upozornit starší dámu servírku slušnému chování, a že na větu “mám bohužel jen kartu” se hostovi ironicky neodsekává “hm tak to je skvělý no”, nekoulí se očima, nevzdychá se a nezvedá se obočí, když stojí hned vedle ní. Ať potom milostivá dáma nepracuje v pohostinství a jde se vyrovnat se svými komplexy.

1  Thank lea_ltt
Lukáš H, Manažer at Cafe de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello, we're sorry that you were unhappy. We accept credit cards. I'm sorry if the waitress did not look decent. We will be glad when you stop at us and we will be happy to do everything right.
Best regards.
L.Hájek
Restaurant manager

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Lunch with friends at Cafe de Pairs in Prague, in the historic baroque Grand Prior's Palace, was an absolute treat!! Great service, excellent food and ambience to match !! You will never go wrong here ... Meeting friends for a glass of wine, lunch or dinner, this is a great restaurant to choose.

Lukáš H, Manažer at Cafe de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018