US$157
  • Restaurant
Exe City Park Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$72
K+K Hotel Fenix(Prague)
US$96
  • Breakfast included
Hotel International Prague(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Hotels.com
Astoria Hotel(Prague)
US$82
US$79
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square(Prague)(Great Value!)
US$73
Priceline
US$309
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsold townquiet streetbreakfast room islovely hotelmin walkrooms are spaciousstayed here for nightscity centrewithin walking distancemini barbreakfast was excellentyogurtsquareclosetpillowsmetrolaundry
Reviewed 7 October 2017

This hotel is not quite in the centre but the public transport is close by. The outside belies the quite opulent reception. Our room was pleasant and fairly comfortable with a splendid view of a graffiti covered derelict building. I had reason to complain that I could not get the plug to keep water in the sink basin and the bathroom lights were problematic. Of the six bulbs in there, two were dead and the one above the mirror went out after 5 minutes, stayed off for about 3 minutes before gradually coming back on. They sent someone to sort it out whilst we set off to the city. Nothing changed and nothing was mentioned. The magnifying mirror was attached to the wall at a height of 5 foot 4 inches. I am 5 foot 3 inches. My husband is 5 foot 8 inches and he couldn't see into it to shave.
The breakfasts are varied to cater for many nationalities. Avoid the boiled eggs that are rubbery and grey. Don't try and toast the brown sliced bread. That isn't for toasting!
The staff seem charming.

Stayed: October 2017
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Karen,
I would like to thank you for taking your time to write us a comment about your stay.
Let me please explain the situation with the bathrooms lights...The are energy-saving lamps that shut down after a certain period of time.
I hope that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This is our second stay at this hotel. It doesn't look like much from the outside but once inside it's very different. Helpful staff. Comfortable and spacious room. Good breakfast and the location is ideal. Far enough away from the centre for quiet but within walking distance. If we should visit Prague again would stay here. Secure car park just a short walk away

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Bonniebeard,
thank you so much for visiting us again and I really hope to welcome you again!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

A group of 40 of us had a 2-day seminar here. Good breakfast and lunch. It is about 15 minutes walk to the old town city center. The area was quiet and had a few bars and restaurants nearby if you do not want to go into town. There is a KFC on the street next to it. The beds are hard, however I did not get a backache. Lots of TV stations in major European languages. It was nice and clean. Friendly staff. The meeting room was perfect for our use. They provided tasty small sandwiches and sweet cakes, along with coffee and tea, for the breaks. The internet worked well.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank HappyNorwegians
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear friend,
we are very happy that you enjoeyd your seminar in our hotel and we will be lucky if you come back to us!
best regards

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I have spent 3 nights in this hotel. The interior is nice and staff are friendly as well.

The rooms were clean and very spacious with a fully working air condition since I've visited Prague in August.

But there were some thing I didn't like about this hotel. First of all the breakfast was a little dissapointing. Very very low variety and in my opinion there is room for improvement regarding quality.

The internet in this hotel is horrible. I couldn't even watch a video on youtube. That's definitely the worse thing!

The bed is comfortable but the pillows are not!

Overall I would definitely accept more for a 4 star hotel, and also for the price that I paid since it wasn't the cheapest.

To end up on a positive note, this hotel has an extremely good location since its in the very center.

Thank you.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Mr.Noel,
thank you for your comment, it is very important to us to have a feedback from our guests! Regarding the breakfast we really try to do our best, so I would like to thank what do you missed? With internet we do not have any problems, maybe there was just any drop-out by our provider.
I hope you will give us a second chance!
hotel maneger

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Location is great. Some 15 minutes from old city town on a quiet area warranting sleeping quality. Florence station close by which is an asset. Towels were narrow and a bit rough. No toiletries save gel and shampoo through dispenser. The later not wisely placed so uncomfortable when having a shower. Room on the small side but nicely kept. It was comfortable but neighbor buildings too close and views to roofs not very enticing. Must admit I found the bed very uncomfortable as too hard with pillows way too soft. It would have been lovely to have tea/coffee facilities in the room which seem reserved for pricier rooms only. Wifi a bit erratic and not too powerful. Selection of channels very good.
Breakfast was excellent in a lovely place. Nice bar, unfortunately no restaurant but quite a few close by. Beware most close kitchen between 9.30 and 10.00pm which may be early for some cultures, even more so in Summer. The staff is (mostly) extremely courteous and helpful, with some really walking the extra mile over again: thanks, so much Jan!
All in all, is a really nice hotel and would return

Room Tip: ask for rooms with some view
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
eaembassymanager, Manager at EA Embassy Prague Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear sir,
I would like to thank you for taking your time for a such detailed review!
Your remarks are very valuable to us.
We hope to welcome you in our hotel in the future!!