“Really good vegan food”

Ranked #9 of 5,589 Restaurants in Prague
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Neighborhood: Hradcany & Letna
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I love that Prague is moving in the direction of having more and more vegan restaurants. And Vegan's is definitely a pathfinder in that sense. The location is absolutely fabulous especially if you get a chance to sit on the terrace overlooking the magical Prague Castle. Been there many times and can say overall - the food is really good. Some of the offers of the day were just ok, but most of the dishes on the main menu are really great and well-crafted with thought-through flavour combinations.

There are newer reviews for Vegan's Restaurant Prague

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Well worth it to climb the stairs up to the restaurant. It was so nice to be able to get a vegan version of traditional Czech food. I was very impressed!

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

I had an excellent burger here- the Bug's Bunny burger. Only wish is that it had come with fries. Otherwise I loved the interior, the staff were friendly and the other food that I saw coming past looked as incredible as mine

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants ever! I visited twice while I was in Prague and I would have gone several times a day if I had more time. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was beautiful. The decor was a good mix of modern and old and was very comfortable.

We had the goulash, the stuffed cabbage, honey cake, cappuccino, and several sides. Everything was delicious.

Please give this restaurant a try while you are in Prague. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

It takes quite a climb on the stairs to reach this restaurant but, hey, you need to do this! They have excellent home made lemonades and ice teas. The food is a rich assortment of vegan dishes that even non-vegan members in our family convinced (and surprised).