Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel Site
₱1,181
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Agoda.com
₱710
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
Easy and fast booking
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2019

I booked 4 nights at the Jurisu Ressort from 26. to 30. December 2018. The 28 in the early afternoon the staff had a very noisy soundcheck. The soundcheck was for a “Christmas party” to be held until 2 in the morning and which was also supposed to celebrate the birthday of a customer and to invite person from outside the hotel.
I said the management that I did not want to have noise and I asked for a refund. The manager refused. I went to an another hotel. The next day, I came back to ask the refund of my 80 euros for two nights. The manager and a relative of the owner of the hotel refused again to pay me back.

This hotel does not respect the normal contract clauses of the hospitality sector :
- I didn't pay an entry in a night club but in a hotel;
- the 28. December is not Christmas Eve, and not the 31. December;
- if I’m good informed, I'm not a member of the family of the client who had his birthday and a hotel should be neutral and respect the equal rights of all customers as well as their night rest;
- and I do not see why the peace of a customer should pass after the will to party of people outside the hotel and who are not customers;
- the normal contractual obligations of the hotel branch have not been met and the refusal to return the money in proportion of the remaining nights is shocking.

I recommend in any case Booking users to avoid this so-called “hotel” that is characterized by a total disrespect for the customer as by a dense and compact dishonesty. Add to that the fact that 40 euros per night iare totally overpriced, considering the poor standing of this so-called "Ressort” managed by amateurs who would do better to change the profession.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Manager and Chef Ferdie provided an excellent service and put together great meals. He as well went through great lengths to make sure my family and I had the full filipino experience by setting up Kamayan on the beach. The villas in Jurisu are spacious, and the washrooms provided hot water; which is unlikely for the area. There were little ants in the washrooms but its not a surprise considering Jurisu is located in a forest/jungle. There is wifi at Jurisu (in the main lobby) however it only really works during the late night and early mornings; better than nothing, and I was still able to reach wifi in my villa. The beach at Jurisu is very breathtaking and beautiful, the locals around Jurisu are very kind and I'm glad I had the opportunity to stay here. Toronto loves Jurisu!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Love this place.... special mention to Ferdie the manager who took care of us... even go beyond taking us to Little Baguio.. what an adventure for us to get there :-)... I love the long beach... very quite... but please wear loose pants specially at night to minimize insect bites... as for room, we got the cottages which is nice but water is pressure is very low sometimes. It is very humid when we visited so any clothes that we laundered and hang outside wont dry... so my suggestion is to bring performance tee that is quick to dry.. do not bring cotton...

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

On the second day of my stay at Jurisu Resort, I stayed at the beach, after I came back 6000 pesos were stolen from my travel wallet, no doors or windows where broken!! So if you stay there be aware of your belongings.
The manager wasn't interested in my complaint and doesn't care.
It's not very secure here. They have non-functioning security cameras.
Lights in the room are not working properly, beds are hard. They have noisy fire alarms (beeps every minute) that runs via battery.
The nearby beach is nice, but a lot of sandmites (vectors of Leishmaniasis).
I definitely would not stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed February 27, 2017

If you're looking for a good wonderful stay in El Nido, Palawan, Jurisu Hotel is definitely NOT the place to be. For someone who doesn't know anything about Palawan and searches El Nido on i.e. Booking.com, this hotel will pop-up as 1 of the search results. Don't be fooled by it as this is not in El Nido! Jurisu Hotel is 3 hours away from El Nido with nauseating roads and hard to travel on. We received an email that we had to pay the whole amount of €600+ euros when we booked 3 rooms for 3 nights otherwise they will give away our rooms!! I have never paid in advance, not even the full price, but still we gave them the benefit of the doubt. There is no one here!! No pool, no breakfast for the money we paid, no hot water, nothing to do, and just fraudulent! The reviews and the pictures online are totally not what it is. Ultimate shock as the pictures don't even come close to what it really is. We skipped our first night here since after the boat trip from Coron to El Nido port we still had to arrange a van ourselves, and they are all trying to rip us off. No shuttle from Jurisu is provided or at least info or communication as to how we could get there. We called them for a refund or to meet us halfway as this is not what we expected but they promised to help and call us back but never did: absolutely unprofessional!! I spoke to the so called Director two times who didn't even have the decency to call us back. We waited with our luggages in the dust roads not knowing whether they could help us or whether we should just book something else again, which is in El Nido itself, the place we wanted to stay at in the first place. We went to Jurisu the morning after to give it a chance and since we already paid for it. Absolute nightmare! We are booked for 3 nights, skipped the 1st, stayed on the second, but we left the day after whilst still booked for 2 more days. We had to beg for them to help us and compensate at least our van ride back to El Nido but the hotel is being very difficult about it and blamed us and assumed we had a hidden agenda - very unfriendly to the customers! They still have a long way to go to learn what being hospitality means. There is nothing to do in this 'resort' or in San Vicente itself – the baywalk or bayan is far away and there are only 4 or so bars with almost no one in there. We couldn't wait to leave! We filed a complaint to booking.com and Jurisu itself since you don't do something like this to travellers who have saved money up all year long for a holiday and just be treated and misguided this way.

Room tip: Think of the location of the hotel you're choosing. Double check and don't believe the descriptions they write about themselves.
Date of stay: February 2017