3 people are viewing this hotel
US$118
Booking.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
Trip.comUS$147
All reviews long horn puerto rico premium outlets excellent stay breakfast was included small pool very nice hotel business trip easy access barceloneta casino beaches longhorn expressway island vega gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021

The staff was amazing and my room was very clean.The breakfast was not the best but they had fresh fruit so I was able to eat that! Housekeeping was fast when I ran out of towels and very helpful with anything I needed!

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maria Rouco, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that our facilities made you feel at home. It is always very rewarding to hear our staff being recognized for providing authentic hospitality and therefore exceeding your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

This is a very very modern, clean with friendly staff. A hidden gem in a sea of bad and expensive hotels in Puerto Rico. I will stay again there on my next business trip. It is easy to get in and out off, it felt safe and next to restaurants and a casino.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maria Rouco, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I really like Hyatt Place at Manatí. The location is very convenient for me, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the employees are helpful and friendly. The only complain I have is the room prices during the weekend; very expensive. Beside the casino (I am not a player) there is NOTHING to do around the hotel, so having NY City prices during the weekend it's completely unnecessary.

Date of stay: May 2021

Reviewed 28 May 2021

This hotel has put my family and I through so much trouble. It has been a couple of days and I have yet to receive my deposit that I placed on hold. They ensured me that I will receive it and I have yet to receive it at all. Their breakfast is a scam—there isn’t any buffet or anything close to that sort. It’s literally packaged food. The rooms however are nice and clean but their customer service is NOT up to par. To add on, the restaurants nearby are not the best as well—-if you are a minority, they will definitely treat you like a minority. Please prepare yourself.

This was my first time in Puerto Rico and to say I was not as pleased would be an understatement. This hotel is great for cleanliness but as far as premium customer service and attentiveness, they do not meet my expectations at all. Some of the employees are rude and make slick comments underneath their breath whenever you ask for help or directions. They do not pick up their phones at all— don’t waste your time to call.

If you booked this hotel before your check in, please be highly aware that those prices will definitely change. The hotels will add additional fees and charges to your card.
Call your bank and dispute the charges!

The hotel is also far from San Juan; prepare to spend additional monetary expenses for Taxis. I would highly advise you to get a rental prior to your stay.

Their amenities were decent—most of them were closed or limited due to COVID restrictions.

Again, I would like to reiterate that if you are planning to stay at this hotel, make sure you do an extensive amount of research about the nearby areas. The front desk is particularly useless; they will not help you at all.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Maria Rouco, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you for your review. It is very disappointing to read your review and the challenges you had to endure. As you can see in the multiple reviews this is not a typical experience in our hotel. Feel free to contact me directly and I will investigate accordingly.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt in Manati. The hotel is perfect for both business and vacation. The room design is excellent and the new covid guidelines made me feel safe. The location is ideal given its proximity to highway and local shopping.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
member_full_name, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021