Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$161
TripadvisorUS$161
eDreams
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
Trip.comUS$189
All reviews long horn puerto rico premium outlets excellent stay breakfast was included small pool very nice hotel business trip easy access barceloneta casino beaches longhorn expressway island vega gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2021

This hotel has put my family and I through so much trouble. It has been a couple of days and I have yet to receive my deposit that I placed on hold. They ensured me that I will receive it and I have yet to receive it at all. Their breakfast is a scam—there isn’t any buffet or anything close to that sort. It’s literally packaged food. The rooms however are nice and clean but their customer service is NOT up to par. To add on, the restaurants nearby are not the best as well—-if you are a minority, they will definitely treat you like a minority. Please prepare yourself.

This was my first time in Puerto Rico and to say I was not as pleased would be an understatement. This hotel is great for cleanliness but as far as premium customer service and attentiveness, they do not meet my expectations at all. Some of the employees are rude and make slick comments underneath their breath whenever you ask for help or directions. They do not pick up their phones at all— don’t waste your time to call.

If you booked this hotel before your check in, please be highly aware that those prices will definitely change. The hotels will add additional fees and charges to your card.
Call your bank and dispute the charges!

The hotel is also far from San Juan; prepare to spend additional monetary expenses for Taxis. I would highly advise you to get a rental prior to your stay.

Their amenities were decent—most of them were closed or limited due to COVID restrictions.

Again, I would like to reiterate that if you are planning to stay at this hotel, make sure you do an extensive amount of research about the nearby areas. The front desk is particularly useless; they will not help you at all.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Maria Rouco, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you for your review. It is very disappointing to read your review and the challenges you had to endure. As you can see in the multiple reviews this is not a typical experience in our hotel. Feel free to contact me directly and I will investigate accordingly.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hyatt in Manati. The hotel is perfect for both business and vacation. The room design is excellent and the new covid guidelines made me feel safe. The location is ideal given its proximity to highway and local shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
member_full_name, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear that our facilities made you feel at home. It is always very rewarding to hear our staff being recognized for providing authentic hospitality and therefore exceeding your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.

Reviewed 7 May 2021

I love the Hyatt Hotel but for two nights it was very pricy paying almost $500 dollars was a little extreme especially with the pandemic going on I thought they would be a little lenient. Overall it is a great place to stay if you want cleanliness and a goodnight sleep i definitely recommend it, they also have a casino close by for entertainment.

Date of stay: May 2021

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Family vacation want my duagther to see p.r... love the pool the gym area the food the staff was wonderful I couldn't complain about anything keep up the good work the employees deserve a raise all of them

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I have stayed in the Hyatt several times, staff very nice and helpful. Hotel is clean and followed COVID protocols. Unfortunately several African American guests were noisy and very rude to the staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Maria Rouco, Director General at Hyatt Place Manati, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thank you for your review. I am very glad to hear that after all the hurdles you were able to enjoy your stay. It is our purpose to care for people and we will continue to do. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to welcoming you to our hotel again.