“Extortionate ”
Review of The backlot

The backlot
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Leavesden
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not even wasting my time writing lots for this review. Nearly £30 for three burgers and 2 drinks. Note the burgers don't even come with sides and you can't purchase any either! Not that I would have wanted to. Felt ripped off but no choice as my nephew is diabetic and needed to eat at a specific time. Shameful to rip Harry Potter fans off like that.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ate here for a break whilst visiting the Harry Potter Studios Tour. Quite busy, but fairly quick service The food was fairly expensive, but of good quality.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Cafés that serve captive markets can often be horrendous and timing is everything. If you want butterbeer you can expect to queue. This is a typical cafe in a large venue and suffers all the same curses that you’d expect such as messy tables and zero floor space to manoeuvre. I suspect timing is everything. We were fortunate to find a table, grab a bite to eat and slurp a coffee. it says it’s Starbucks so I guess that’s what we got. The coffee was good and the tea was piping hot. I found the service efficient and friendly. Food was fresh and tasty. Pricing was higher than high street but not as bad as I was expecting.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good place to eat whilst your on the tour. Good choice of fresh sandwiches and rolls. expensive for what it is which is why it only gets 4 stars. Butterbeer is like marmite you either love it or hate it! None of our family liked it but then again there were plenty of people around us that did.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Expensive food, take a packed
Lunch if you can. However I did like the butter beer and paid £6.95 to have with souvenir tankard. Can pay
£3.95 to have I’m plain cup