“Sensational quality food & personable service!”
Review of Dachshund Coffee

Dachshund Coffee
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Nicknamed The Hound by the locals!
It always pleases the food connoisseur with a lean towards healthy, though the options cover the broad range of all yummy morsels with generous portions! Awesome Chai tea, coffees, pressed juices & fabulous smoothies!
A huge range of GF options & the best slow cooked lamb, Miso Salmon & Tasty Chorizo sausage, are my favourite additions to a meal.
The best Avocado smash ever with GF Tabouli ! GF toast & GF Fruit toast that actually taste awesome! And pictured are 2 of the Green Poke style bowls.
For myself a regular addiction without the guilt (sometimes ). Family & Dog friendly.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Recently visited with friends. I booked a table using opentable which was great as we had a pram with us and they accommodated us with no issues. Service was really good. No issues getting served or waiting for food. Coffee was really really good - one of the best Ive had in a long time. Food was also really nice. Definitely no complaints and will return.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

$25 is an expensive weekday lunch - for that price you expect taste perfection and portion size to be spot on - and at this place, it is. I had a delicious vegie bowl with lamb shoulder and a coffee - neither disappointed and both were lovely. Service was friendly but a little slow - took half an hour for food to come out - this may be an issue for some people but I have a feeling the regulars know this and simply expect to wait. For me, it is a little steep in price to be a regular haunt, but will return again with an Entertainment Voucher. Would be a five star from me if it was 20% cheaper. In Hunters Hill, I expect the locals throw money at this cafe regardless, because they can probably afford to :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We dropped into Dachshund last week in the pouring rain having read that it had the best coffee in Hunters Hill and we weren't disappointed.

The service was warm and attentive, the atmosphere cosy and relaxed, the food was excellent and the coffee awesome.

We will definitely return to Dachshund.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Lovely staff, good coffee and delicious food but music too loud for easy conversation. So many cafés are now too noisy.