US$55
US$51
Hotels.com
US$99
US$97
All reviewsgraham streetroom was cleanlook forward to our nextwalking distanceminute walkfirst flooreconomy hotelnext morningparking lotbasic hotelthe breakfast areafront entrancefree breakfastlate checkmichelleontariotoiletries
Reviewed 22 December 2015

My son and I recently had the pleasure of staying overnight at the Econo Lodge in Woodstock. The entire facility was well-appointed and very clean. We had the pleasure of meeting the owner, and the quality of service that she and her staff provided was excellent. The room we stayed in was spacious, well-equipped, and the beds were quite comfortable. This hotel is excellent if you want a nice place to stay in the downtown area. The complementary breakfast was an added bonus to the already great value for the dollar. I will definitely stay at this place again when in the area.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Michelle K, Manager at Econo Lodge Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with others. We appriciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again when traveling in the area. Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year for all of us here at the Econo Lodge Woodstock.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

The people were friendly. They explained detailed on accommodation.
The room was very clean and comfortable. On my list of places to stay. Prices are very reasonable. Great place to stay for tournaments. They offer breakfast. :-) Thank You

Room Tip: Room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo
Michelle K, Manager at Econo Lodge Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2015

Thank you so much for such a wounderful review. I am pleased your stay with us was enjoyable and we very much look forward to having you stay again when traveling in the area. Thank you so much for your business and your time to review us.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

This was the first time I have stayed in Woodstock and more my first stay at Econo Lodge. I arrived on the 27 of November and from my first contact with your desk clerk I new that I had made a good choice. I had to get up the next morning at 6 a.m. and as I'm about to check out the clerk ask me if I would like a coffee, the breakfast was not till 6:30 a.m. I was told no problem and she proceeded to get out the breakfast items. I would recommend your hotel to anyone.
C.cline

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Michelle K, Manager at Econo Lodge Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2015

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear the staff were helping you from arrival to check out. I do feel we have a great team here, and having our valued customer see the service we can provide is always great to hear. We hope to see you again in the future, I would like to that you for your business. Have a safe and happy holiday season

Reviewed 18 November 2015

My sister in law and I enjoyed a 4night stay in Woodstock... The staff were super helpful,friendly and went above and beyond making our stay a lovely experience.
The rooms were clean and fresh smelling and the beds were very comfortable..The hotel was very central to downtown attractions and to family we were visiting. A wonderful time...hope to return again.

Room Tip: All rooms I think are equally maintained. No elevator to upper floors but main floor stays are available .Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family
Michelle K, Manager at Econo Lodge Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2015

Thank you for writing a review I am so pleased when I hear our guest enjoyed there stay. We look forward to having you return again. Thank you for you business

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Came in late on a Friday night. The staff were so eager to get us settled in. I inquired directions for the next day as my Garmin died and they printed of directions to both places we needed to be and followed up with additional hints and landmarks. Room was clean, quiet and close to everything downtown. I will go back. It's not just off the highway but well worth the extra 5 minute drive.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled with friends
Michelle K, Manager at Econo Lodge Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. I am aware there are many choices out there for guest to decide on. However we are pleased you picked us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and would be back again. I like to thank you for your business and the time you took to review the hotel.