All reviews water slides pancakes ham pancake machine great hotel newer hotel jacuzzi tub sized bed older hotels room key front desk staff the breakfast area location is excellent pillow selection welcome treat desk and office chair recently stayed here
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Reasonable room. Horrible pillows, felt like filled with cut pieces of styrofoam. Pillowcases labeled soft and firm, equally uncomfortable. Total of three lightbulbs in the room, probably 40V, impossible to read with that bed light. TV set: older generation LCD, 10 (or more years old), 40", giving a distorted, non HD, small image. Watching the Olympics on that was a sad experience. Day before checking in, receive an email asking for "my preferences". NONE of them were honoured.
In urgent need of upgrades. Don't know the clientele of the hotel, but obviously not very demanding. Front desk staff not very knowledgeable.
We were attending a show at Stratford, should have stay there instead. Bad experience overall. Nice cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodstock, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear malisahachey,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay with us. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We are truly sorry for falling short of your expectations with the condition of the room and amenities received. The situations you have described are definitely not what we expect from any of our facilities. Please allow me to offer my assurances that I have forwarded your comments to the management and ownership of the hotel. I am confident they will take the necessary steps to continue to improve their facilities and services, in order to meet the needs and comfort of all of our guests.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed our quick stay while attending a wedding. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast had everything we needed. Would stay here again when in area. Directly across from restaurants and shopping. Location was perfect. Wish we had more time.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

Definitely would consider coming back if in the area. Restaurants and Shops are within walking distance of the hotel. Free hot breakfast included is definitely a bonus! The swimming pool is small, but adequate. The slide, however, is only open during a certain time. If that is something you are looking for in this hotel, do ask in advance.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

With my family, we are Holiday Inn Express fans. This was another exceptional stay. Staff is wonderful. Everybody is friendly. Rooms are clean, enough space and well equipped. Breakfast has a lot of options and coffee is awesome. My kids enjoyed a lot the waterslide. Thanks for a perfect family weekend.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is pretty good. My family and I arrived here at around ten o'clock at night. My younger sister and I were very excited to swim in the pool and go on the water slide (which looked pretty amazing for a hotel). But, we were disappointed to discover that the pool closed at ten and we had missed it. We decided to wake up at seven o'clock the next morning and head down to the pool, in hopes of going down the slide, but, sadly, the slide had not opened yet.
Our room was pretty nice. The beds and pillows were very comfortable, everything was extremely clean, and my sister was excited to see that there were Bath and Body Works products (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and mouthwash) in the bathroom. I would give the hotel room a ten out of ten!
The complementary breakfast at the hotel was decent. They had pancakes, eggs, sausages, and Canadian bacon, just to name a few. The service at the breakfast was good, and I thought it was funny how many times people in the breakfast room said "I'm sorry."
Overall, this hotel was pretty good, and I would recommend staying here, just don't get your hopes up about going on the waterslide.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family