Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
cintronpr

Cintron 2016

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Aug 2, 2016via mobile
Great vacation with my family. Rooms are beautiful. Pool and Beach facility very well kept. New furniture was just put in. And most important the service was excellent. Staff very accomodating. Had games and activities for the children. Will come back again.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Responded Aug 4, 2016
Good Afternoon Cintron 2016,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review you have given us on TripAdvisor. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that you will be coming back to visit again!

Also we appreciate the feedback pertaining to the staff and they deserve all the recognition as they are a great team.

Have a wonderful day and thank you once again

0.0 km from Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar
15.2 km from Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar
₱5,762
18.7 km from Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar
₱5,765
No fees just great deals
    18.7 km from Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar
    ₱13,215
    • Hotels.com
      ₱9,465
    18.5 km from Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar
    View more hotels in Sabana
    All reviews time share an eyesore abandoned hotel next door tennis courts mahi mahi adjacent property puerto rico palm trees full kitchen game room two bedroom unit washer dryer bar and grill private beach large pool rental car minute drive
    Selected filters
    Reviewed August 1, 2016

First let me say this....the Staff is Very Friendly and courteous. They are also short handed.

We stayed at the Hacienda Del Mar in a 2 Bedroom suite Memorial Day week. This property does not feel nor look like a Hyatt. Our unit was unusual as the furniture was new but the kitchen and bathrooms were very dated but worked well. The size of the unit was comfortable for 5 people so that made it easier with 3 Teens. The hotel is in a nice area it just doesn't feel or look like a Hyatt resort property. It needs an update. The pool area is dated but clean and well taken care of. The Tennis courts are 7, surface is in great shape just the surrounding areas need attention. The parking lot is worn. There is no Attendant when you drive up. Everything is dated but well taken care of.

There is a Large abandon property next door.

We tried to play golf at TPC Dorado, myself, wife and daughter, but got rained out. We tried another day only to stop after 8 holes because of rain. I forget the name but part of the course runs beside the Hyatt property. I would not recommend playing this particular course of the TPC it was not what I consider a TPC course, especially at $180. I paid $180 to play Kapalua and I would pay it again in a heart beat, but I won't ever play at Dorado again. To put in context I have played at Quivira, Palmilla, Ko Olina, Bonnet Creek at Disney and Kapalua, all of which I would pay to play again, but not Dorado.

Also, be advised that this property will get RAIN everyday in late May and June. LOTS OF RAIN. It will start raining about NOON and last until Dinner.

Some places you go and you say "Man can't wait to get back!".....not here.

Date of stay: June 2016
    • Trip type: Traveled with family
    1  Thank 681bevanc
    Jon D, Resort Manager at Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Good Afternoon Bevan C,

I apologize we did not exceed your expectations during your past stay with us. We have been recently completing numerous upgrades through out the resort and we actually have just replaced all of the pool furniture a few weeks ago along with adding additional furniture to enhance the overall common areas.

The rain is very sporadic here in Puerto Rico and its unfortunate it ruined your golfing experience.

Thank you for the feedback that you have provided and the management team will be reviewing all of the details.

Please feel free to contact me directly at the resort with any questions and/or additional questions you may have.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by the amazing stuff of this resort. Anything you ask,and it is already done. I got all my questions answered, and very friendly, professional, no hustle environment. Beach is convenient, nice and quite in the morning , get more waves in the after noon. The bar is good. We liked the food and the price was right. I like this place, and would come back any time

• Trip type: Traveled with family
    4  Thank zametko
    Jon D, Resort Manager at Hyatt Vacation Club at Hacienda del Mar, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2016

Good Morning Zametko,

Thank you so much for your review and I am glad to see that you feel we have "the best service ever". The staff is a very special team and continuously going above and beyond for our owners and guest. They make this property what it is today.

Also thank you for the compliments on our F&B outlet and I will share your feedback with them.

We look forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

The staff very friendly. The rooms big, beautiful and renovated, with kitchen, jacuzzi and A/C and ocean view. The pool and the beach beautiful. The game room is nice. This is my second time here and I like this place too much. Definitely I come back the next year.

3  Thank Adventure545424

Good Morning,

Thank you very much for your time in writing a review for us on TripAdvisor. We strive for 5 stars and I am glad we were able to meet that level of service for you.

We look forward to your third visit!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

The staff was very nice and friendly, the facilities, the pool, game room etc are great! Excellent service, I needed more pillows and sheets and they were delivered very fast, definitely coming back. I wish I could stay here forever.

2  Thank Michelle D

Good Morning Michelle D,

What a great review and thank you for sharing on TripAdvisor. We wish you could stay here forever as well!!

Have a wonderful day and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

The view is beautiful with ocean view and the room is huge and renovated with a big jacuzzi. The service was excellent. I call for more towels and pillows and I received everything fast. I really like it and I wanna come back soon.

2  Thank mariita03

Mariita03,

We are glad you loved your stay with us and we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you for the 5 star review you have shared on TripAdvisor. We would love to have you come back soon as well!

The staff truly appreciate the recognition online such as yours and they continuously go above and beyond for the owners and guest.