Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Candi Brazil the party planner for Hon-Dah was absolutely amazing. She helped to coordinate a 50th birthday party for 80 people. Everyone, even the guest of honor was breathless on how beautiful it all was.

The room it was held in was freshly painted. The tables were decorated and set up beautifully. The buffet area and back drop decorations were simply outstanding.

The food buffet options were great. The food was amazing. Hats off to the chef. Most of all the service we had by the staff was beyond our expectations. The servers cleared our dirty plates and offered drinks and assistance on everything we needed. They were so polite and professional.

We had asked the service supervisor if we could have an extra table for our teenagers to sit and socialize. Oh my gosh, they quickly rolled out another table, they placed the matching table cloth on it and did a full service setting. We did not expect that. Within 10 minutes the table was set and teenagers happy. They really went beyond. Everyone was happy and had a great time.

After the party they set up a lounge area and some tables for all the guest to continue socializing. They also accommodated us with a drink station for coffee/tea and juice.

If anyone in our families have an event this will be our first choice.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Our family visited PineTop about 2 weeks ago. We wanted to experience Rainbow Lake however there was no access to the Lake. We stayed at The Hon-Dah Casino Hotel. The employees at the Hotel were so nice and friendly that we want to come back again. The rooms are large and very clean. Very nice place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I've been here twice and find it easy to spend an evening. The slots are not overly generous, but they kept me playing for quite a while and I left with a few bucks. Better than many of the large casinos. Nice employees; very helpful. I wish they had traveling drink servers. You have to leave your machine to go get something to drink.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019

This was an early Birthday gift from my husband. The casino was nice.
The food in the restaurant was okay.
The room, however, was not the best. The overhead light when you walk into the room didn't work, the bedside lamp didn't work, the refrigerator was "dead" and the carpet in front of it was wet.
When we checked out and told the front desk clerk it was as if having wasted my leftover salad from dinner - pretty much the entire thing was no big deal. Money in the garbage.
Not impressed. Most likely will not return.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The casino smells like a giant ash tray. The employees seem like they don't really want to be there. I wanted to eat in their restaurant but could not force myself to wait in the smokers stench. I will never return.

Date of stay: September 2019