Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 November 2019

Our family visited PineTop about 2 weeks ago. We wanted to experience Rainbow Lake however there was no access to the Lake. We stayed at The Hon-Dah Casino Hotel. The employees at the Hotel were so nice and friendly that we want to come back again. The rooms are large and very clean. Very nice place.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I've been here twice and find it easy to spend an evening. The slots are not overly generous, but they kept me playing for quite a while and I left with a few bucks. Better than many of the large casinos. Nice employees; very helpful. I wish they had traveling drink servers. You have to leave your machine to go get something to drink.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019

This was an early Birthday gift from my husband. The casino was nice.
The food in the restaurant was okay.
The room, however, was not the best. The overhead light when you walk into the room didn't work, the bedside lamp didn't work, the refrigerator was "dead" and the carpet in front of it was wet.
When we checked out and told the front desk clerk it was as if having wasted my leftover salad from dinner - pretty much the entire thing was no big deal. Money in the garbage.
Not impressed. Most likely will not return.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2019

The casino smells like a giant ash tray. The employees seem like they don't really want to be there. I wanted to eat in their restaurant but could not force myself to wait in the smokers stench. I will never return.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2019 via mobile

Honda truly does have the best crab around, they have king crab legs that they split for you! Also, prime rib that is outstanding! Both our all you can eat for a very reasonable price. Big game variety too!

Trip type: Traveled solo