Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I am not writing this review about the lodging as we did not stay here. My Wife and I visited the resort for Dinner and entertainment one night while in town. My first impression of the place was the terrible smell of smoke. I guess I am just used to places that do not allow smoking inside. For this reason alone, I will never return. As someone who has never smoked, I just cannot stand to be around it. Forget about the health issues around second hand smoke, it just makes the place seem dirty. Also, if you are thinking that their buffet is a typical Casino buffet, think again. It was terrible. Wish we had not even tried it to be honest. Certainly not worth the 14.00 per person we paid. The only thing that was worth the visit was the Munday Funday comedy show. It was great. To top it off, it was free. Also, the waitress in the Comedy show was excellent. We would go back for the free comedy but nothing else, that's for sure. Also, there is no cellular phone signal in the casino.

Room tip: Rating is not for the lodging, just the Casino
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Oflieth
Reviewed 13 April 2017

My family spent a few days before Christmas at Hon-Dah Resort. The people there were so kind. The room was very adequate. The resort was so beautifully decorated, so warm and inviting. The slots were pretty loose. The meals were very delicious. If ever in the area, we would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 18 February 2017

For a Wednesday afternoon, this casino was filled with a lot of people. All smoking, all trying to win it big. There are no blackjack tables and if you are looking to play blackjack, there is a small room with a few small tables that open at 4:00pm. Not very inviting looking...disappointing. This casino is all about the slot machines. We were only there for about 10 minutes when my husband hit for over $100. So he cashed out and we left and went to dinner. Thanks Hon-Dah!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I was very surprised how good the rooms were. They must have done a recent remodel. The bathroom had all new tile and a waterfall shower head. The rooms and beds looked updated. The room we stayed in with double beds was very roomy. New flat screen tv worked great and the beds were very comfortable. I was very happy with the customer service. The staff even called us about 20 minutes after check in to make sure that we were happy with our room. The breakfast buffet was great especially for $6.99. I would definitely stay again. Price was only $109/night.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Hondah ( welcome ) is in the high country of Az. 3 miles south of Pinetop.
The casino is immaculate. I did do the buffet which was $ 6.95 reasonable and the food was good. I personally think the ribs were drenched in bbq sauce but thats me.
The area is kept clean and the mountain setting very appealing.
There is a city bus shuttle altho I am not sure how much it is.
Its your basic casino. I won about $ 15.00 dollars on a slot and went on my merry way.

Date of stay: September 2016