The Rise Noosa Apartments
US$211
  • Pool
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$192
The Sebel
US$278
US$233
  • Restaurant
Noosa Blue Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
Very Good 4/5
Peppers Noosa Resort and Villas(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$148
Agoda.com
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$241
US$195
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$171
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsthe kitchenhastings streetwonderful balconythree bedroom apartmentnice apartmentshort walkthe penthousethe air conditioninglarge balconywould stay againmain beachliving areagreat place to staynational parkthe managershillcomplex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Rise many times. My last visit was 4 years ago and I felt that the Rise was in need of maintenance and upgrade and that it was dirtier. I expressed my concerns to the Management when I booked this year and I was told that they were refurbishing the units and that they were doing maintenance to the property. We stayed in a townhouse on the second level and it was beautiful and immaculate. We had a view of the ocean from our balcony. We were two couples with a 5 years old child in a three bedroom apartment. We loved the fact that the rooms were downstairs and the living area with the balcony upstairs. The pool was perfect and parking is provided. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. Our apartment had a Nespresso coffee machine, which was a plus for us!

Room Tip: We stayed in the townhouse 32. Immaculate with a view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank dianeandAlex
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time staying at the rise in noosa.
A great location for the Sunshine coast.
Our apartment was above expectation & found the staff to be very friendly & helpful.
Dont be afraid to ask advise as they have great local knowledge.
Thank you to the rise. We will be back soon.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I booked 4 apartments here for a girls weekend away. Upon check in was given a stern rundown on party policy which I found unnecessary. After lugging everyting in a tiny lift then diacovered we had to walk up two big flights of stairs, ok suck it up and lets get to rooms. On firat look they looked beautiful- nice furnishings and brilliant ocean view. However the cleaners here are just not good enough for the price you pay. The floors were all dirty, there was dust on some surfaces and hair. The worst part is the air conditioning in all of our rooms. It just wasnt working.
Although we enjoyed our stay I think it was more the company and what we made of it than our accomodation.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I confirmed our booking, upon arrival after 3pm - (check in was 2pm) I was informed I had at least another 30 minutes to wait before our apartment was ready. Apparently previous guests checked out very late, surely it doesn't take over three hours to clean an apartment. Finally I could access the apartment, parking was downstairs and the luggage trolleys were filthy with cement dust all over them, nor were they very useful. After struggling with useless small trolley up to the level of apartment 29 I alighted from the lift and faced more steps - really how are you meant to manage everything with a trolley and steps????? I had luggage, food, wine etc - totally unimpressed. I was informed at check in that the apartment had amazing views - that would be if you didn't need to close the shutters ALL DAY due to the sun blazing in on you, air conditioning up stairs was hopeless. On our last day we checked out early in the morning as we wanted to spend the last day in Noosa at Little Cove, the couple at reception were very friendly and offered us beach towels which we happily accepted and also let us keep the car in the parking bay downstairs until we were finished with the beach. On return to reception to deliver our towels the surly middle aged receptionist just grunted at us to leave our towels in a corner, I commented that despite us shaking as much sand as possible from the towel there was still quite a bit of sand on them. With that, she snatched them from me very rudely and disappeared down some stairs. When we left for the beach in the morning I was quite happy but when we returned the towels the surly receptionist changed all of our opinions. We won't be going back. Also when we were struggling to get everything out of the apartment for checkout I ran into another guest and I said to him how bad the design of the place was, he told me that his wife was in a wheel chair and it was a complete nightmare to get her down and back to the pool. Surely you wouldn't be accommodating people in wheel chairs in the upper reaches of the resort? Pool is small and not very deep, the promotional photographs are very misleading.

Room Tip: If you have trouble getting around don't stay there
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank jewelsdiaz64
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was perfect. We loved our apartment. We were given all the information we required for our stay at check in and it was smooth sailing from there. The apartment was so spacious and we loved the view and our morning bird visitors from the National Park next door. The location was really convenient as well.
Definitely a winner. Thank you.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family