“A Day Spa treat!”
Review of Aqua Day Spa

Aqua Day Spa
Ranked #14 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: The AQUA Day Spa is a unique haven, a tranquil oasis in which to relax, unwind and be pampered.
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Being a lover of thalassotherapy, we chose a Day Spa package, to use the spa pools and steam room. In between, we enjoyed the relaxation area, sipping on their special ginger and honey tea, fresh fruit and biscotti.

For us, having the time to enjoy the spa pools, to read, relax and rejuvenate - the Aqua Day Spa ticked all those boxes. I felt like a queen afterwards!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"pedi"
"bliss"

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

The Aqua Day Spa at the Sofitel Noosa Hotel is everything you would expect a day spa to be.

From the moment you walk in you are greeted warmly & taken to the change area where you have your own locker with robe and slippers. You can then wait in the relaxation room before & after your treatment where you are welcome to water, hot drinks and fresh fruit.

I chose the Aromaceane Spa Ritual. You are cocooned in mud and sea salt while enjoying either a scalp or foot massage. After a quick shower to clean off the treatment is finished off with a full body massage. Total bliss! My skin has never felt better.

I will be back to try the Aqua Therapy & steam rooms

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I received 2 treatments today - deluxe mani and deluxe pedi. Part of the Sofitel Noosa Pacific Hotel.

The hot wax to end both of these was a highlight (make you leave time for it to cool a bit before you put it on your feet).

The staff there were super friendly and knowledgeable.

The pedi was the best of the 2. The mani was ok, but some nails were shaped unevenly.

A bit pricey, but worth a visit for the serene atmosphere and great herbal tea!

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Recently had a 75 minutes aromatherapy massage with my partner. From when you walk in the experience is great! Professional staff members who were more than willing to help. Arrive early if possible to use the pool facilities and the steam room. The pool area is starting to look a little out dated but inside the spa it self is still top notch!

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Bonjour Alara G
Thank you so much for your review! We are so pleased you took the time to experience our amazing spa. Thanks for the feedback on our pool area - we will certainly take this into account for future enhancements.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Warm Regards,
Vianne Birrell
Rooms Division Manager

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I visited the Aqua day spa with members of my family as a special girls day out. I had a facial and a reflexology foot massage with my therapist Cindy. My facial was excellent and probably one of the best that I have ever had. I was blissfully relaxed and my skin looked amazing afterwards. I would thoroughly recommend Cindy for an indulgent treatment.

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Bonjour traveltimebrig,
Thanks so much for your lovely review. Cindy is certainly a wonderful therapist and she was overjoyed to see your comments.
We appreciate your sharing your spa experience.
Warm Regards,