“Divine facial”
Review of Aqua Day Spa

Aqua Day Spa
Ranked #14 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: The AQUA Day Spa is a unique haven, a tranquil oasis in which to relax, unwind and be pampered.
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I visited the Aqua day spa with members of my family as a special girls day out. I had a facial and a reflexology foot massage with my therapist Cindy. My facial was excellent and probably one of the best that I have ever had. I was blissfully relaxed and my skin looked amazing afterwards. I would thoroughly recommend Cindy for an indulgent treatment.

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Bonjour traveltimebrig,
Thanks so much for your lovely review. Cindy is certainly a wonderful therapist and she was overjoyed to see your comments.
We appreciate your sharing your spa experience.
Warm Regards,

in 8 reviews
"pedi"
"bliss"

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

My wife gave me a massage as a birthday present last June. It was fantastic, so on this trip to Noosa I went back to Aqua. Cassie, my masseur, was fantastic and she sorted out a number of muscle issues I had. So much so, I went back a week later for a second massage. Again Cassie suggested a couple of treatments that "sorted me out".

Price was good for a 60 minute massage.

Only complaint was that as it is associated with the hotel, it lacks a little serenity/ atmosphere.

But on the plus side you also get access to a steam room and spa pool to relax, as well as complimentary ginger tea, water and fruit selection.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Had high hopes for Aqua Spa given the price and that it's owned by Sofitel. Jenny, my beauty therapist, was wonderful and took great care of me, doing a fantastic facial & back massage. However the room was very cold throughout and I ended the session quite chilled. The facial was wonderful but I do wish you wouldn't require your staff to push for add on sales of product, placing guests in the awkward position of having to say no. I was disappointed to have to discard my robe, dress and relocate to a tiny, charmless & claustrophobic space for the manicure. Other similar spas offer the manicure in situ, ie on the therapy bed, so the gues can continue to relax. The spa decor is bland & very lacking. The complimentary tea and snacks were appreciated & lovely.

1  Thank WeRHappyTravellers
RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Bonjour WeRHappyTravellers,
Thank you for review of our Aqua Day Spa. I'm glad Jenny took good care of you. We appreciate your comments and will certainly take this into consideration when looking at any spa modifications. Thanks again for visiting us and for providing such detailed feedback.
Guest Services Manager - Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

What a delight! Serene setting, absolute pampering and polite beautiful experienced staff. We experienced a 3 hour package and its worth every cent. Love it....

Bonjour Susan C,
Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for your review. I was delighted to see you had such a delightful experience and for taking the time to share this. We look forward to pampering you again.
Guest Services Manager - Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Wife went for massage. Masseuse did everything exactly as requested. Ambience relaxing. Everything beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean. Great attention to detail. "Best massage I've ever had," she said. Came home blissfully relaxed. Keen to go back.

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Bonjour Neil M,
Thank you for your review of our amazing Aqua Day Spa. I am truly pleased you had such an amazing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you again.
Guest Services Manager - Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort.