“As good as it gets”
Review of Aqua Day Spa

Aqua Day Spa
Ranked #15 of 44 Spas & Wellness in Noosa
More attraction details
Owner description: The AQUA Day Spa is a unique haven, a tranquil oasis in which to relax, unwind and be pampered.
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

What a delight! Serene setting, absolute pampering and polite beautiful experienced staff. We experienced a 3 hour package and its worth every cent. Love it....

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Bonjour Susan C,
Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for your review. I was delighted to see you had such a delightful experience and for taking the time to share this. We look forward to pampering you again.
Guest Services Manager - Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort

in 8 reviews
"pedi"
"bliss"

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Wife went for massage. Masseuse did everything exactly as requested. Ambience relaxing. Everything beautifully appointed and spotlessly clean. Great attention to detail. "Best massage I've ever had," she said. Came home blissfully relaxed. Keen to go back.

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Bonjour Neil M,
Thank you for your review of our amazing Aqua Day Spa. I am truly pleased you had such an amazing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Thank you again.
Guest Services Manager - Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

My family put together and gave me a voucher which i added to for a 4hr pamper experience.I arrived early and looked forward to a spa before my treatments.Friendly staff on arrival..change area needs to be more private.Off for spa..stayed only short time..mould on tiles a turn off, a few tired palms in pots, mmm.Relaxation area..quite small when there are a few clients there..lovely fresh fruit,ginger and honey tea yum! Seats hard and not comfortable.Clean, nice music and soft lighting.Treatments and the lovely therapists i had were high standard, well trained and thoughtfull.I will recommend these therapists.Please look after the locals..we will come back and send our visitors.

RDM617, Manager at Aqua Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2016

Bonjour Heather M,
Thank you for your review of the Aqua Day Spa. We are delighted your family gifted you our spa. We are in the process of getting all new plants so this as you have noted will enhance the spa. I will share your comments about our staff with the team. They will be very appreciative of your acknowledgement. We love looking after our locals so we do hope we see you and some of your friends in the future.
Warm Regards, Aqua Day Spa Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

While staying in Noosa, I discovered Aqua day spa, located in the Sofitel on Hastings street. The service was fantastic,very friendly and professional staff.
The spa is beautifully designed with amenities more like a luxury bath room. Lockers for personal belongings, robes and slippers to wear to your treatment. After your treatment there are showers available, towels, Thalgo body lotion, makeup mirrors and hairdryers. Complementary refreshments, tea or champagne. The products used for my hour body massage and hour facial were Devine. Totally amazing and relaxing experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Myself and 3 girlfriends recently visited Aqua to each receive a Winter Warmer package comprising access to the Aqua Therapy facilities (which we ended up not using - we had a great spa at our accommodation), a 30 minute neck, back and shoulder massage, a 60 minute La Prarie facial and a glass of Champagne on conclusion, as part of a girls’ weekend in Noosa.

Unfortunately, there were some clear inconsistencies that affected our enjoyment of our pamper afternoon – the details form that is required to be completed was initially forgotten about, the content of the facials/massages were different (some of us received head massages, others foot massages, some girls’ hands were omitted), and two of us were left waiting for “champagne” (who knows if it was French?) at the end, and when we enquired were met with “well what package did you have?”!! One of us was offered a hard sell on products, and others got no comment about their skin at all.

The “waiting room” was more like a thoroughfare, with the spa therapists solemnly and constantly walking through, and noise coming through from the front reception desk. Although there was a delicious ginger and lemon tea, biscotti and a fresh fruit platter, the bench seat arrangement made it feel more like a doctor’s waiting area. It would also help if the music being played was on more than a 90 minute loop as we repeatedly heard the same tunes while we were being treated!!

That being said, my own therapist, Susie, was absolutely lovely, chatty initially and appropriately quiet thereafter. The pressure of the massage was just right, and the facial made my skin glow.

For myself, I’d probably give the experience a 4 rating, but given the experience of my friends, and their response that they wouldn’t go back, I have to make this an only average “3”.