Caribbean Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$214
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$187
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Anchor Motel(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$90
US$202
US$186
Priceline
Bella Casa Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$210
US$149
US$140
Priceline
At The Sound(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$92
Priceline
Ingenia Holidays Noosa(Noosaville)(Great Value!)
US$33
  • Pool
All reviewshastings streetacross the roadgreat locationone bedroom apartmentchildren's poolaccor grouppool areathe sofa bedcentral locationspa bathschool holidaysshops and restaurantsthird floorbeach sidelounge roomcooking facilitieswashing machine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First time stay at Sebel Noosa. Were really impressed with the location (easy access to all Hastings Street has to offer and the beach) and the pool was perfect for our 7 year old. Was a bit disappointed in the cleanliness of the room, especially the kitchenette, and the lack of a recycling bin in the room. Can also get a bit noisy if your room backs on to Noosa Parade (as ours did).

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Nicola P, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear D5593SZmatt,

Thank you sharing your feedback of your stay with us a The Sebel Noosa.

I sincerely apologise for the cleanliness issues you experienced in your apartment and thank you for your feedback regarding the recycling bin. I'm sorry to hear you were disturbed by noise during your stay and am pleased you and your family enjoyed your stay in Noosa despite these issues.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great location. Not beach side of Hastings Street, but not beach side prices. Convieniently located to restaurants. Includes parking, which is easy to access.

Rooms were ok, bordering on a little tired in parts, though my room was a two bedroom with what seemed to be relatively updated bathrooms (although the apartment was a little dark). Everything worked as it should, and it was comfortable... except the bed in the main room. If you've read any of my reviews before you will know that this is a real issue for me.

People stay in hotels and apartments to sleep. Its completely unacceptable to have inferior or below par beds. This one was just plain old and sagged. I woke up with pretty sever pain in my lower back... reach for the volatrin... Fortunately the singles beds in the other room were decent enough and i spent my time in there.

I would have given this a 4 rating were it not for the below par state of the bed.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo

Dear Magellans_Apprentice,

Thank you your review and for taking the time to share your feedback on your stay with us at The Sebel Noosa.

I sincerely apologise that the bed in the main bedroom was uncomfortable. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in spite of this, liked the location of our resort and were well looked after by the team.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

While this property is expensive, what part of Hastings Street in Noosa isn't. This is a great location for the beach, eating out and has a great pool if you prefer. The wifi is a little problematic, but not a big problem. After all you are there for play and not for work. Our room had a few minor problems, and the bed was very uncomfortable. This is all a sign of age and after the problem was reported, the staff were very happy to fix the problems.
All in all a good place to stay and very relaxing

Room Tip: The front rooms have noise from Hastings street and the back has noise from the garbage trucks
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear Tom S,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and experience of your stay with us at The Sebel Noosa.

I am pleased you and your family enjoyed the location of our resort and had a relaxing stay. I apologise for issues you experienced with the wifi.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room very clean with some nice touches: in room expresso machine, spa bath, different types of pillows. Then again some would say you’re paying for that as room rate per night is on the high side for Noosa. Overall is was a very nice stay.
Only down side is the gym. The floor is dirty, no wipes.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Dan D,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us at The Sebel Noosa.

I am delighted you liked the amenities in your apartment and the team were able to make your stay memorable. I apologise the gym floor was dirty during your stay & that there were no wipes.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My daughter and I stayed at the Sebel Noosa recently and found the staff to be polite and helpful. Our suite was delightful and we found the location to be excellent. We were extremely happy with our accomodation and all the facilities provided. I would definitely like to go back and have a longer stay in the Sebel Noosa next visit.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Nicola P, Front Office Manager at The Sebel Noosa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Helen H,

Thank you for your review!

I am delighted to enjoyed the location and facilities of our resort and were well looked after by the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.