Our family stayed in May 2017 - our teenage Daughters attending a concert in Bunbury.
Our apartment was a 3 bedroom or facing the Ocean, great sitting on the balcony, sipping chilled wine and tasty cheese, feet up listening to the ocean waves lap against the shore. Although we had inclement weather - we really enjoyed both the rain/wind and sunny weather. When it was cold, and raining we stayed inside, cooked a lovely meal in the warmth sat around the large dining table with family and enjoyed each others company. When the Sun came out, walks along the path between our place and the beach was very pleasurable. Trips into Busselton for a nice lunch and browse the shops makes this trip so relaxing.
1. Great apartment, everything quality
2. Great appliances
3. Beds were very good, very comfortable and very surprising they were 9/10.
4. Listening to the ocean all night is a big win with my wife and I.
5. Easy access, 2 parking bays
6. Good facilities if you need them
Overall score would have to be 11 out of 10 - work that one out.More
- Free Parking