See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great steak at a fantastic price. Thoroughly recommend. After a long day driving and in business meetings, the free beer and cheap meal were well worth it. The staff were super friendly and even gave me a free beer when a mistake was made

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We enjoyed lunch here on our way further down south. Easy on-site parking. Staff were friendly and we could use the entertainment voucher. KARAAGE CHICKEN BURGER and WAGYU BEEF BURGER were both yummy. The karaage was particularly original. The drinks were nice . I requested a strong LLB and that's what I got. A little confused about ordering our meal - our waitress gave us the menu but did not advise where to order - we ended up ordering at the bar.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Parking was easy to find on a Saturday evening, with a large car park. Playground (fenced) for the little kids to play in. Service was swift once we had ordered. The meal sizes were very generous, and everyone in our group enjoyed their meals, with the locals in our group having been there several times previously and highly recommend it. Staff were friendly without being intrusive, and it was good to see that a family of 4 who came in quite late were still able to order a meal as the kitchen hadn't packed up. There was a live band later in the evening which was loud but were still able to converse. A great night out

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank AOK-fyfe
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We chose to eat at this pub as it was close to our accommodation. All in our group of 4 were delighted with the well cooked and generous meals. I was especially pleased with the way that they cater for gluten free diet (Coeliac) The young lady taking orders was respectful and ensured that my needs were catered for. I was really happy when a waitress provided me with a piece of gluten free garlic bread so that I could enjoy this part of the meal in the same way as the rest of our group. Thank you Ship Inn staff at Bussellton!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We took our friends to the Ship Inn for lunch. We all really enjoyed our meals. Have eaten there several times and always left happy. Nice modern pub. Will be back. Great Atmosphere and is always busy.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends