“Cant stop thinking about the Gozleme I had !!”

Istanbul Kebabs Turkish Bakery
Ranked #8 of 23 Quick Bites in Albany
Reviewed 9 January 2019

We found this shop towards the end of our stay in Albany - oh man did it not disappoint !! My husband had a Doner Kebab and I had a Lamb Gozleme. The flavours were sensational.
I wish I had of found it earlier as I would of had it more than once !! There were a lot of people eating here too so it seems a very popular place.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Good tasty kebabs
All the salad was freshly and crispy, the kebabs were freshly made whilst we waited
The shop is really clean and the staff super friendly
If you fancy a kebab defo give it a try

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 26 December 2018

So many people on Xmas morning so must be good if people queue for the kebabs and delights. And we were not mistaken. Lovely kebab, nice coffee, friendly staff and all with a smile. Early morning Xmas Day in Albany we did not expect to find much but thankfully found this and next we are in Albany can guarantee we return

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

So good. So fresh and tasty, you have to keep going back.Weekly girls luncheon is a real treat here. Their Gozleme, Pide, Kebabs, breads and salads never disappoint.oh and tgr garlic bread!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Great place to grab a quick meal and warm up in Winter. Reasonably priced and fast service.
I had one of the Dohner Kebab meals.

Date of visit: August 2018